• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joel Nicholson

Andrefpvs

We need a Joel version of that guy in the tuxedo clapping.

Oh god, yes.

giphy.gif

AAK

Would have been so much more appropriate if they had Sully do it.

Request: Ellie for the "Stoooop" girl.

Dezzy

Need one with both Joel and Jack, where one is mirrored and they're nodding at each other, or something like that.

Spinluck

This is hilarious and Joel Nicholson looks creepy as hell. Lol. Naughty Dog is so awesome.

Really with the request guys? The best thing about this is when they do it out of nowhere... but yes... white kid dancing would be awesome.

Seik

Banned
Holy shit, can't believe Naughty Dogs are at it again!

That's great, Joel looks so fucking creepy with that face! :lol

I've still never owned a Sony system, but Naughty Dog keeps showing me that they're the best developer I've never had.

I *finally* got a real person job this year! My first priority (before purchasing a smartphone even) was going to be getting an HD TV and a PS4, but unfortunately my student loans are catching up with me. Still, I'll be going all in on the PS4 as soon as I have the start-up funds, and ND is a huge reason for that. Talented developers that have exceptional community skills and intuition are one of my absolute favorite things.

See what you can do with just a single .gif? Maybe I'll switch from one meal a day to one meal every other day in order to save up sooner rather than later, because I want TLoU Remastered in my life yesterday. Keep on keepin' on, Naughty Dog <3

Top Bottom