• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

John Wick vs. Agent 47

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Aug 6, 2017
the two best assassins of their worlds clash

who wins

who wins, straight up 1 on 1 fight,both hunting each other down

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Dec 9, 2013
Since it's John Woke now I'm rooting for Agent 47. At least he wasn't replaced by a bald black clone yet.

Last edited:

NahaNago

Aug 29, 2014
I'm going to have to go agent 47 as well. The guy is pretty much a jedi after that last movie. Now I really want a new hitman movie. I do think that they haven't fully used his skills in the movie.

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

epicnemesis

May 9, 2008
Are the hitman movies good?

My money is on John Wick, but that could just be because Agent 47 as I know him is a blundering fool who’s over the top plans end up devolving into using a pan to try to kill a security guard firing a gun at him.

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Agent 47 would win before Wick even knew it was on. Doesn't matter how good you are if you get taken out from over a mile away with the first and only bullet fired in the engagement.

Better yet, 47 would simply disguise himself as the vet and put a contact poison on Wick's dog the next time he was brought in.

I never really thought of Wick as an assassin. He feels more like a gunfighter. He favors a relatively small kit and likes to get up close with it. 47 on the other hand is all assassin. He'll mail a banana peel to your neighbor and the next thing you know you've snapped your own neck getting out of the jacuzzi.

Last edited: