• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick vs. Agent 47

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
the two best assassins of their worlds clash

who wins

a5ef47190c966169cf6e9c6da815b0f0ad-07-john-wick-2-2.rsquare.w700.jpg

FB0IWricwAEZGXDvXE8vP2p96VCE4BwbSygsmEW0qFmSFLAih9FF4HX5Nyv1T1UHq6ReV7Xwrb2xnbFgymVB-I7PPKZHdxd0IrkJnekhxtk

who wins, straight up 1 on 1 fight,both hunting each other down

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Since it's John Woke now I'm rooting for Agent 47. At least he wasn't replaced by a bald black clone yet.

Last edited:

NahaNago

I'm going to have to go agent 47 as well. The guy is pretty much a jedi after that last movie. Now I really want a new hitman movie. I do think that they haven't fully used his skills in the movie.

epicnemesis

Are the hitman movies good?

My money is on John Wick, but that could just be because Agent 47 as I know him is a blundering fool who’s over the top plans end up devolving into using a pan to try to kill a security guard firing a gun at him.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Agent 47 would win before Wick even knew it was on. Doesn't matter how good you are if you get taken out from over a mile away with the first and only bullet fired in the engagement.

Better yet, 47 would simply disguise himself as the vet and put a contact poison on Wick's dog the next time he was brought in.

I never really thought of Wick as an assassin. He feels more like a gunfighter. He favors a relatively small kit and likes to get up close with it. 47 on the other hand is all assassin. He'll mail a banana peel to your neighbor and the next thing you know you've snapped your own neck getting out of the jacuzzi.

Last edited:

Karmic Raze

John Wick hands down. I’d rather see John Wick against Jason Bourne than Agent 47. Never been a big fan of the Hitman games, so maybe I’m biased.

A.Romero

I don't remember the Hitman movie(s?) very well but given prep time I think Agent 47. However, Wick seems to have higher endurance and definitely better hand to hand skills.

A.Romero

So a Batman vs Superman situation.
Hahaha, basically.

Agent 47 could put a bullet in the back of Wick's head when he is taking his dog for a walk.

But we have seen Wick being shot several times and still be a capable fighter. So close combat would go to Wick, I think.

Ballthyrm

I would go for Agent 47 as well. What we've seen of John Wick , he has mostly be seen killing people quite close to him, mostly hand to hand or short distance gunfight.
So in close quarter combat where they both know they want to kill each other, I would give it to John Wick.
But in any other situation, where they aren't aware someone is out to kill them, Agent 47 would win in a landslide.

Tschumi

47, when john wick is fighting a bunch of guys viscerally and disgustingly 47 will shoot him while dressed as an ice cream vendor 500m away.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
James Bond because plot armour. James Bond would find some women shag them. Do other things then lazily at the last second kill them both. (Wick /47) While making a quip. Also Sony Vaio product placement last time around until Amazon prime take over.

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
He knows that Agent47 ain´t getting much pussy on his 9mm due his yee-yee ass haircut (baldness). John will use this as an advantage. He will make fun of Agent47, until Agent47 is so heavily depressed, depending on, taking pills, that he can no longer live. Thus making him an easy target for John Wick.

Top Bottom