• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN on NETFLIX December 2021

Netflix? Does that mean they'll release a bunch of episodes and take a break for a year or so?

I'd much rather have the regular weekly broadcast.

is this gonna be exclusively on Netflix or would Crunchyroll also be simu-casting it too?

edit: never mind, just saw that end where it says "only on Netflix". guess that'll be exclusive then.

Last edited:

Jeeves

Definitely one of my favorite parts of the manga. Awesome trailer.

This is a Netflix timed exclusive, coming out there in December and elsewhere in January. I'm really wondering the specifics of how the streaming distribution will be handled...

I need my JoJo Fridays.

daTRUballin

Yooooooo! My brother and I have been waiting for the 6th part to come out, so this is good news. He introduced me to the series and we watched the first 5 parts together last year lol

I hope this arc is more ambitious than the last two.

Honestly this series has been kinda mediocre since Stardust Crusade ended on such an amazing high.

Stone Ocean is where JoJo went bad, anyway.

I hope this arc is more ambitious than the last two.

Honestly this series has been kinda mediocre since Stardust Crusade ended on such an amazing high.
Take a load of these takes.

There should be a term for when the popularity of a series reaches a point where you start seeing people who can't resist the urge to express their dislike of that series. I swear this happens with every single popular series out there.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
For people who've read the manga how do you rate this arc? I thought Diamond is Unbreakable was the best series so far, and Golden Wind was a bit all over the place.

GymWolf

People told me that this one make look the fuckery in giorno's adventure like logic and intelligent stuff...

YCoCg

For people who've read the manga how do you rate this arc? I thought Diamond is Unbreakable was the best series so far, and Golden Wind was a bit all over the place.
It's pacing is a bit weird but in all honesty the anime versions of DIU and Golden Wind seriously improved on that, so if Stone Oceon gets the same treatment then it'd be one the best considering the ending.

Fuz

Banned
Take a load of these takes.

There should be a term for when the popularity of a series reaches a point where you start seeing people who can't resist the urge to express their dislike of that series. I swear this happens with every single popular series out there.
Take a lod of this take.

Here's we see a sheep thinking something is good just because it's popular.

NahaNago

I guess I'll work on catching up since I had stopped watching somewhere during the second season?

Last edited:

Fbh

As long as they get zero creative input and don't get to choose the animations studio I guess this is fine.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
It's trash with some minor things I like about it. Those being two characters.

Female MC and unironic gay couple and also has the first appearance of a character being a woman then later changing to a man so you know the trans debate from Zoomers will follow. It was MADE for Twitter.

Stands are shit, scenario is shit, character designs are whack, It's in the running for worst part with Phantom Blood and Jojolion.

It's all good though, Part VII is Araki's Magnum Opus.

Last edited:
Take a lod of this take.

Here's we see a sheep thinking something is good just because it's popular.
Take a load of this reach.

I didn’t say popularity inherently means quality, just that popularity attracts the contrarians who think they’re original and have a higher taste than the masses. You can’t say you dislike something if you haven’t heard of it.

If we’re talking good or bad, there are many popular series that happen to be very good which is why they became popular in the first place. You can’t tell me popularity has nothing to do with quality. Some series are popular because they’re good, but not all of course. I just find it baffling that no matter how good something may be, there will always be someone who shows up and says in a condescending manner “this is bad and all of you are sheep for liking it”.

Last edited:
Top Bottom