• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD delisted from Xbox Live?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Just noticed that I can't seem to find the game either on my 360 or on the browser. I checked & it still seems up on PSN for the time being (though from what I've heard, it's not on EU's PSN anymore). Seems to be gone for EU 360 as well.

I'm guessing Capcom's license with the game expired (since Namco holds the rights at the moment with All-Star Battle), but sucks when there's no notice given in advance. I'll see if I can ask about the PSN version & if/when that'll be removed.

BTHR Zero X

Not sure if this has been mentioned did a search and nothing came up but it seems that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. had been delisted on Xbox 360 US/EU and PSN EU. It is still up in the US at the moment on PSN.

No idea why its just gone.

So if you want to get it now would be a good time to do so.PSN Store Link

Eusis

EU PSN too then? God damn, I really wish some advance notice were mandatory to be sold on these services if they can foresee it. :/

EDIT: And the other title would probably work better given the state with EU PSN.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
glad i got that shit like the only time it ever went on sale -___-

must be licensing of course.

Woah been meaning to get this, thankfully it's still on PSN, also picked up MVC Origins, I also have MVC2 on my 360 so between the two I have the major ones that I was afraid of seeing go away.

Woohoo. Just added fun and bought it on US PSN. Thank God it was still up in the US. Horrible not to give notice.

I don't play online, my PS3 isn't for local-multiplayer and Part 3 is one of my least-favorite parts but as a Jojo fan I felt I should have it.

ElTopo

Banned
It's not GGPO and it's not a bad port.

I'm saying it's on GGPO the service. I know it's not using the netcode. The point I made was that it was weird that it's on the service and runs good but Capcom didn't use it for the console port.

Thores

Welp, bought the PSN version just in case. If we get a notice and last minute sale like UMvC3 did I am going to feel super dumb.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Stand name: The License User: Hirohiko Araki
Heh.

Well shit, I got onto JoJo because of the anime so I guess I might as well buy it. Would get ASB too if it weren't for the spoilers and 30 FPS fighting game (lol).

EDIT: $20? Nope.

Welp, bought the PSN version just in case. If we get a notice and last minute sale like UMvC3 did I am going to feel super dumb.

That's what I did and how I feel. Still the fact it went missing from both XBL and PSN makes me think it's not coming back. I don't think Capcom thinks enough about Jojo to relist it.

Wow, that short lifespan is lame. Game has only been on PSN/Live for a couple of years. I didn't get it because I read some reviews saying the port wasn't that great. Didn't it have loading before every match, as well?

My consolation is that I still have the OG version on Dreamcast.

Cbajd5

Dang I was thinking of getting this on 360 with all of that sweet GameStop credit, but just bought it on PSN to be safe.

I do like that by focusing on one series how crazy they had to get with the roster choices. There are two versions of Hol Horse, Polnareff, Dio and three versions of Kakyoin on a 22 character roster. Capcom even made a character out of someone who only had their legs shown and had Araki create a design. What can you expect though. Part 3 was extremely Monster of the Week. At least nobody was missing like Foo Fighters and Diego from All-Star Battle. Though apparently there were plans for Part 1 and 2 characters to be in.

Looks pretty nice and this is one game I like the HD filter as it's done well and makes it look more like the manga/anime.

Top Bottom