• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Voight Discusses The Influence Of The Hollywood Left

Sep 14, 2014
It only seems to be bulletproof entertainers (or writers) who have had their career success that can speak their minds on one side of politics. I struggle to think of any that escapes this rule, mostly because they're beyond the power of the media.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
Wow, didn’t know he was that wise and ballsy. It’s good to see respected actors who aren’t afraid to speak truth to the insanity their industry has become.

just_some_nut

Mar 18, 2013
NJ
Paraphrasing, but fully agreed: "teaching children that they're victims is child abuse." Need a dentist to confirm the authenticity of this interview tho

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
They won't hear that they are wrong.. they will just screech louder until they can not hear any opinion but their own.

Reactions: zombrex

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
Sorry I started to watch the video and all I can think of now when I see Ben's face and hear his five year old voice is "dry ass pussy. Possibly dot org. But dry pussy. Also I am openly grifting a bunch of stupid right wingers lol give me money. Dry ass pussy dot org.".

Last edited:

Cleared_Hot

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry I started to watch the video and all I can think of now when I see Ben's face and hear his five year old voice is "dry ass pussy. Possibly dot org. But dry pussy. Also I am openly grifting a bunch of stupid right wingers lol give me money. Dry ass pussy dot org.".
Okay 👌

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Every single time a conservative media personality is posted you rush into the thread with the same grifter commentary that has fuck all to do with the topic.

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
Every single time a conservative media personality is posted you rush into the thread with the same grifter commentary that has fuck all to do with the topic.
I hate the whole "grifter" argument anyway. It's like people changing their political beliefs is some sort of foreign concept to them.

Reactions: Teletraan1

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Hollywood is still butthurt over McCarthy's (now proven righteous) hunt for Commies taking down a chunk of it decades ago. I figured that out years ago when watching "The Majestic". What a bunch of pussies.

Sort of like when Joe Biden said he loves kids on his lap, except Biden actually said that.