• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg get BTFO'd by Donald Trump Jr.

Aug 28, 2019
Not sure if this has been posted?

Reactions: Katsura

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
That doesn't really look like blackface. More of a slight tan. She's still ridiculous, but let's not exaggerate.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
As for Whoopi saying it wasn’t “rape rape” she must’ve been desensitized to it from hanging out with Weinstein so much. Not that she would ever be a target. I imagine even rapists have standards. She and Ted Danson could be walking down the street and Ted Danson would be the one who got raped.

And a The View itself is a fucking toilet bowl. It shows how fucking stupid your average American woman is. I mean, you could be watching anything and you watch this human Petri dish?

Last edited:

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
That doesn't really look like blackface. More of a slight tan. She's still ridiculous, but let's not exaggerate.
That's true. It's just that by their own rules even that is immoral. It's not even about the minstrel show type of blackface, but currently if you paint your face to depict other race or culture than your own, or if you only wear clothes of different culture, it's considered wrong and shameful. So not only she does mild "blackface" there, but she also does "cultural appropriation" there.

It is absolutely ridiculous to accuse her of doing anything wrong in that picture, but so is pretty much every single other case where people accuse others of wearing blackface or committing cultural appropriation. I hate seeing that happen, I hate seeing that happen to her too, but I hope with my whole heart that situations like this wakes them up seeing the insanity of what they have created. As long as that's the rules they want the rest of the world follow it's only fair that they are not immune to that either.

Aug 28, 2019
That's true. It's just that by their own rules even that is immoral. It's not even about the minstrel show type of blackface, but currently if you paint your face to depict other race or culture than your own, or if you only wear clothes of different culture, it's considered wrong and shameful. So not only she does mild "blackface" there, but she also does "cultural appropriation" there.

It is absolutely ridiculous to accuse her of doing anything wrong in that picture, but so is pretty much every single other case where people accuse others of wearing blackface or committing cultural appropriation. I hate seeing that happen, I hate seeing that happen to her too, but I hope with my whole heart that situations like this wakes them up seeing the insanity of what they have created. As long as that's the rules they want the rest of the world follow it's only fair that they are not immune to that either.
That was a point Don Jr was making that they want to go after his father for things he said wrong by the politically correct handbook but they've done things wrong by that handbook as well after he pointed it out he said let's get to real talk so he didn't point it out to shame them he pointed it out to make it clear that we're all guilty of this cancel culture b******* and we need to talk about real issues not stupid stuff

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Nobody truly cares. Just as Obama's endorsement for fellow establishment peer, Trudeau.

He even lambasted the very culture he kinda helped curate early on.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
Not answering the question(s) and deflecting to talking points about how great his dad is.

Big yawn.

Last edited:

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
LOL are people like you serious? It's not a deflection he's saying Trump's accomplishments are more important than him saying things that offend people and he's right.
No, it's intentionally circling around the issue because he doesn't want to directly address it.

He should have gone on stage and called half of America deplorable. That is what real leaders do 🙄
Objectively, she said that half of Trump's supporters were deplorable.

I wouldn't have said that, but it's not half of America.

• LOL
Reactions: Tesseract

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

So a quarter of America? 30%? So what?

Liberals are so used to being in their bubble that when someone comes along like Don Jr and pops it, they scream like children. He didn’t say anything wrong or offensive, but somehow he is the bad guy. Whatever

Reactions: rockbottom12

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
Liberals are so used to being in their bubble that when someone comes along like Don Jr and pops it, they scream like children. He didn’t say anything wrong or offensive, but somehow he is the bad guy. Whatever
Considering these Trump children go on TV to criticize Biden's son when they are very obvious examples of people using their family name to earn money while Donald is POTUS...that's rich.

Aug 28, 2019
No, it's intentionally circling around the issue because he doesn't want to directly address it.

Because of the issue of Trump saying mean things and that ruining discourse isn't one worth addressing especially in a room with people who wore blackface and said things like it's not rape rape. Cancel culture should work on them as well and the point of bringing up what they did is that they're in the same boat if they think they can just dismiss someone because they said things that were wrong what should be argued on the real issues was his point. clearly you're not interested in real issues either you're more interested in Trump saying mean things tell me if I'm wrong because I can't imagine what else you're trying to say here.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Considering these Trump children go on TV to criticize Biden's son when they are very obvious examples of people using their family name to earn money while Donald is POTUS...that's rich.
liberals have been criticizing Trumps family since before he won. Now that Biden’s family is in the crosshairs, now you want to bitch about going after sons and daughters?

You made these rules, deal with the fallout.

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah there's more nuance to the issue than thatbut I'm assuming nuances kind of lost on you Hunter Biden is using his father's name not just for a fat paycheck but because he garners political influence for his father and Biden boasting that he withheld a billion dollars if they didn't fire a lawyer investigating his son's company is an actual quid pro quo.

Last edited:

Katsura

Gold Member
Aug 7, 2019
Wait...didn't you just accuse don jr of circling the issue? Isn't that exactly what you're doing here with your whataboutism?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oner and Panda1

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
If some cosplayer creating an amazing costume of a fictional resurected dead shark monster can be considered blackface, then this should be by the same REEEEETards.

Reactions: Oner
Oct 26, 2018
LOLOL.

I thought Trump Jr might be reaching, since the pic is old (probably inthe 70s when people took shitty photos with shitty cameras and many women back then had curly hair) and anyone could say it's not Blackface, but a poorly lit shot.

Turns out years ago, these yee-hawing old hags even bragged about it on the show, where everyone is giggling about it.

Reactions: Oner and Miku Miku

Guynamedbilly

Feb 28, 2018
So it's not blackface if you are making yourself look like a light skinned black woman? Is this just to continue the stereotype/hate belief that light skinned black people aren't really black? Is Whoooopie buying into that sewer logic?

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
So it's not blackface if you are making yourself look like a light skinned black woman? Is this just to continue the stereotype/hate belief that light skinned black people aren't really black? Is Whoooopie buying into that sewer logic?
It's just more of the "Rules for thee, not for me" mentality.

She's on the right side of history, so her transgressions from the past don't matter as much as someone who has the opposite political beliefs. Those people should have their transgressions from the past ruin their lives.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
They wouldn't even say their names, like Trump is Voldemort or something :messenger_tears_of_joy:.
Why is always Harry Potter with these fucking people? Have they ever read anything else?
Can we get a Trump/Trump Jr. Presidential Ticket going for next year?
I'd vote for the man in 2032 after a comfy 8 years of of President Ted Cruz, assuming he keeps his humanizing beard of course. Clean-shaven Ted Cruz is a face I just want to punch even if I agree with him on virtually everything politically.

Reactions: monegames