• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Julian Assange hairstyles Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt.Pepper

Banned
Jan 19, 2010
Venezuela
Danielsan said:
We should actually create a thread like that. I certainly wouldn't mind some hair style tips. Just make sure it's a safe zone like the post pics of yourself thread.
We would need people who knows this stuff; I know there are few people in GAF who cut their hair themselves.

Kusagari

Dec 29, 2005
Gainesville FL
Steelrain said:
Julian Assange is the Brent Farve of international politics.

Julian Assange.....so hot right now.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
Aug 17, 2007
Iceland
Julian Assange
Senior Vice President
Apple

Professor Assange:

Art curator Julian Assange:

Alternate Earth president Assange:

Sgt.Pepper

Banned
Jan 19, 2010
Venezuela
SpectreFire said:
Looks like Creepy-Ass-Middle-Aged-Man-Appreciation-GAF is out in full force today.
Hey! If you guys can drool over Selena Gomez in that huge thread, so do we! We have the same rights!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Jun 1, 2009
Where is his 'ego-maniacal rapist who doesn't give a shit about freedom of information and just enjoys the attention' hair style?

GavinGT

Banned
Jan 26, 2007
You guys had better not piss him off. He's got a super secret hairstyle that he's ready to drop at any minute should he need to.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Jan 27, 2009
Definitely the best wikileaks related thread today :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.