• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July PS+ games in Asia: Strider and Towerfall for PS4.

I have no interest on Towerfall. It's not a bad thing since I have enough games in my backlog anyway. PEACE.
I didn't either, until I tried it at friend's place in 3 player co-op, and it's bloody amazing. Be sure to try it out if you have 2 controllers or more, you won't regret it!

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
Bad month for me personally but probably the best month for everyone else since launch.

Wasn't a big fan of strider and I only have one PS4 controller.

AHA-Lambda

When would we usually find out what the lineup for the month is?

I don't want to buy strider in the steam sale if this comes to pass.

Ugh. I hope the US gets better games. PS+ has been pretty much a joke on PS4.

Then you have terrible taste in games. I can comfortably say that based on the sheer variety that has been offered since PS+ launched on PS4. If you haven't been able to find anything you like since launch (hence you think it's been "a joke"), then that's just brutal. Sure...July doesn't have anything that interests me. But I can see how those are cool games for others (and the games are rated quite well critically). And I'm fine with an off month personally, because I really liked these past PS+ games: Resogun, Outlast, Stick it to the Man, PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate, and Trine 2.

Nearly every month since the start has differed between regions.

No. It's been the same across all regions on PS4 every month since launch.

Top Bottom