• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Beefy

He's based in the west coast, if NJPW hits it as hard as they say they are going to. It would make sense.

True. But would you join a company that is ready setup but has a dick head as a owner or one just seeing how it goes? WWE probably pays more as well

Hex

Banned
So can we talk about these two sexy beasts for a moment....

tumblr_ot8p96U6lr1s18r2ho8_400.gif

I can see a Mundo going back. WWE is a big draw for wrestlers sadly.

John was given offers before LU. He's in the Rey boat where if he wanted to have that ridiculous schedule and lack of push, he would have taken the cash. He's in enough demand he doesn't need that, and he and Taya enjoy the indies enough they'll keep that up. (Taya already bombed out of WWE developmental within months the only time she was in that company, whether that was her not wanting to be there or what I admit I don't know, but if she had interest at all in 2017 WWE she would have been in the MYC)

I'd like to see him in Japan, but as you pointed out, Taya would basically either have to retire or be okay with joshi in other promotions to make that work.

Money's not an issue, John's been great with finances (rare for wrestling) and has an acting career

What's more fucked up, Bryan's head/brain or Kurt Angle's neck?

Kurt's neck. Bryan should legit be pissed if Kurt's allowed to wrestle while he can't, as much as I'm against both of them killing themselves

If it happens literal days after Talking Smack (a show he legit really really enjoyed doing and made him not mind his current position) gets cancelled abruptly, I don't see any incentive Bryan has to stick around after his deal ends next year

I still think GFW wins but it's gonna be damn close, maybe they can be co-winners now that they are all intertwined.

AAA is going to be distant frontrunners next month after they run Triplemania (current main event is Nothing because everyone's either hurt or in a match they're not brave enough to do right this second [involving masks]) against Floyd/Conor

Beefy

John was given offers before LU. He's in the Rey boat where if he wanted to have that ridiculous schedule and lack of push, he would have taken the cash. He's in enough demand he doesn't need that, and he and Taya enjoy the indies enough they'll keep that up. (Taya already bombed out of WWE developmental within months the only time she was in that company, whether that was her not wanting to be there or what I admit I don't know, but if she had interest at all in 2017 WWE she would have been in the MYC)

I'd like to see him in Japan, but as you pointed out, Taya would basically either have to retire or be okay with joshi in other promotions to make that work.

Money's not an issue, John's been great with finances (rare for wrestling) and has an acting career

His movies tho 😂

kiguel182

The odds of Bryan staying in the company after the contract ends (or sooner) seem really low. He had doctors that cleared him up and he says he feels great and ready to wrestle so I doubt anyone can stop him at this point.

Pikma

Banned
If Angle is allowed to wrestle and Bryan isn't, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bryan starts to lawyer up
Dude probably just wants his contract to expire as soon as possible so he can move on, wanting to go to court with those fucking carnies could bring extra trouble for him once he's out.

korly

The last two times I bought something from Prowrestlingtees.com it's been during a sale. So it takes FOREVER to process. Took me like 8 weeks to get my Senor Benjamin shirt. Now I ordered a Tekken/BulletClub shirt on the 6th and it still hasn't processed.

Pikma

Banned

I'm not saying you're wrong and that Mundo is coming back but that's not how things work, people, including you I believe, said the exact same thing about the Hardys before they were kicked out by JJ, Maria and Bennett had said similar things as well. The schedule + "He doesn't need the money" argument is not solid enough to guarantee these guys won't have one last run with the company at this point.

Pikma

Banned
If Angle would get the green light ahead of him I could see Bryan trying to get out of his deal early
Again, he'd be better waiting 13 months and leaving on good terms than trying to outcarnie the carnies with the carniest lawyers in the business, no matter how strong his case could or could not be.

Tom Nook

For Tonight...

Dixie or Steph

If it's Steph, probably leads to a Angle vs Triple H match.

If it's Dixie, Steph still shows up anyway and buries her on TV - which leads to a Angle and Triple H match.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I only buy wrestling shirts if I'm at a show. It's basically a souvenir and a reminder that I went to that show. Other than that I have no desire to buy wrestling shirts. They all look bad.

Beefy

Never bought a wrestling shirt and never will. One I have never seen one I like and 2 I would have to buy a huge ass one that fat people wear. So I would look like I was in a tent

Sephzilla

Again, he'd be better waiting 13 months and leaving on good terms than trying to outcarnie the carnies with the carniest lawyers in the business, no matter how strong his case could or could not be.

Would that really matter in the big picture though? Brock sued the company and Vince welcomed him back.

Top Bottom