• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lots of arguing around Da Meltz stating HBK is not a top 30 draw and then bickering around who is better than Shawn in WWE

Ah.

I wasn't really around for peak Shawn and what I've read of him makes him seem annoying in either the drug-addled douche era or the Loves Jesus Era so I don't really care about him in the least.

Syder

the best fish will never outdo the best meat

and that's a shoot
Professor Beef
holds a doctorate in beef​

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was also guessing you guys just really wanted to get to OT2 since we're over 20K now. Although imo we might as well just open the August thread instead of an OT2.

Who survived for you?
Everyone bar
Matt. Couldn't avoid that trope, I guess.

Yup. Keep your Uncharted and Horizon, that's where it's at.
Yeah, and I don't think I'll be getting round to those any time soon either. After the previous Uncharteds and TLOU, I'm pretty sure "mature" Naughty Dog just isn't my thing, and even with all the critical praise it has gotten looking at Horizon just doesn't excite me at all.

Zach

I like food, food tastes good
I like food, food tastes good
Juicy burgers, greasy fries
Turkey legs and raw fish eyes
Teenage girls, with ketchup, too
Get out of my way, or I'll eat you

Angry Grimace

Are Rollins/Ambrose going to get the tag titles? I thought they had stopped doing that BS where they randomly make singles turn into a tag team to lord over the titles for a couple of months.

Or maybe they just really want Dean Ambrose to get the Grand Slam by virtue of having held the tag titles, both the IC and US titles, and the WWE Championship.

Menome

Can't eat fish. At the very best it messes my guts up so bad I wish for death and I break out in pustules on my face.

Worst case, I get the death I wished for.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Have you guys watched Day 8 of G1 yet?

Omega vs Elgin was crazy good, maybe even better then Okada vs Elgin.

Okada vs Kojima and Juice vs Tama Tonga were both solid matches as well.

Top Bottom