• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jump Force coming to Switch in 2020 | Character Pass 2 announced

Mista

Banned

Crossover fighting game Jump Force is coming to Switch in 2020 as Jump Force Deluxe Edition, publisher Bandai Namco announced.

The Switch version will feature over 50 playable characters, including the nine additional characters of Character Pass 1, as well as support for one-versus-one, two-versus-two, and three-versus-three local battles with one Joy-Con per player.

Bandai Namco also announced Character Pass 2, which will cost $17.99 and feature five additional characters, starting with the release of Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia this spring. The four characters yet to be announced are from Hunter X Hunter, YuYu Hakusho, Bleach, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Gematsu

Last edited:

Banned
the game literally runs like trash on every other console... how the fuck will this run on Switch then?

Karmic Raze

I had it on Xbox and thought it was pretty fun. I’ll probably pick up the Ultimate Edition for $35 on the PSN Spring Sale. I never got the chance to play as the DLC characters and All Might, Bakugo, and the Bleach characters should be fun. Todoroki being in Pass 2 is fucking awesome. I wanted him to be in the game so bad to begin with. Looks like I am getting my wish. Does anyone here still play this game? I need a buddy to game Jump Force with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomma19

Neo Member
I wonder why they even decided to put female characters in the game. I think there were 2 to begin with and then 1 or 2 more added in later and i'm sure this new wave of DLC will have maybe 1, if any at all. Universe and story wise they could easily fit way more but i guess they stuck with the source material of Jump, but it feels like they tacked them on. I know when the game first came out, this was a topic around the internet but i don't know what ever became of it.

Last edited:

Quezacolt

I would rather have more Tales of games being ported than this trash.

I played it on pc and after a day, i couldnt find the motivation to play more of it.

D.Final

Banned

Crossover fighting game Jump Force is coming to Switch in 2020 as Jump Force Deluxe Edition, publisher Bandai Namco announced.

The Switch version will feature over 50 playable characters, including the nine additional characters of Character Pass 1, as well as support for one-versus-one, two-versus-two, and three-versus-three local battles with one Joy-Con per player.

Bandai Namco also announced Character Pass 2, which will cost $17.99 and feature five additional characters, starting with the release of Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia this spring. The four characters yet to be announced are from Hunter X Hunter, YuYu Hakusho, Bleach, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Gematsu

When on PS4?

Top Bottom