• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes July 14th

Tsosie

I am incredibly curious to see how the Batman Themed PS4 sold. Always been curious if special edition hardware are big sellers

Toki767

Sony was smart to align themselves with Batman. Even smarter to align themselves with Star Wars this fall.

and COD

and AC

and god knows whatever else is left
The only thing Microsoft aligned themselves with are Tomb Raider and Fallout 4...and in their infinite wisdom didn't protest when Square Enix and Bethesda told them they were launching on the same day.

If Sony don't have a custom themed PS4 dropping for Battlefront that would be next level foolish. Consumers are eating up the LE consoles

Haha and I gave Splatoon some shit last NPD ;-)

I think they are just waiting for the right time, which would be after MGS V launches don't want to cannibalize any sales.

Jigorath

Banned
A Battlefront bundle is definitely happening. Star Wars mania is going to be off the charts this holiday what with the new movie and all. That thing is going to fly off shelves.

B.O.O.M

The only thing Microsoft aligned themselves with are Tomb Raider and Fallout 4...and in their infinite wisdom didn't protest when Square Enix and Bethesda told them they were launching on the same day.

oh yeah forgot about that. While the two games are fundamentally different and hence overlap may be limited when it comes potential buyers, there's still only so much disposable income to go around. Especially in that time of the year. Would be very interesting to see how they perform on the xbox.

A Battlefront bundle is definitely happening. Star Wars mania is going to be off the charts this holiday what with the new movie and all. That thing is going to fly off shelves.

Do you think they will do a special star wars PS4 or just put the game in the PS4 box with it?

ZhugeEX

Banned
I can't understand you without a chart/graph sorry.

/s

NPD%20JOKE_zpsvtffoj7n.jpg

Top Bottom