• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Slizz

Gregory Helms and Al Snow are both done with TNA as of today

0tt5B.gif

Auraela

Banned
im gonna guess john cena wins 17th reign at summerslam, and him being free agent means he defends the belt on both shows while lesnar is away

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
New mode

Limping knee match... where you limp around but none of it matters

I'm guessing Seth's default taunt is grasping his knee, but it has the same effect in the game as every other taunt. Meaning, nothing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As a fuck-finish I don't actually have any problem with the finish to the women's match. There's only so many ways you can actually do a fuck finish in a ladder match. The problem with that finish is that its just super tone-deaf to do it while simultaneously selling the match as being a historic first for the women.

I assume the plan is that Bryan and Shane will come out and basically just say that on SDL and how Ellsworth ruined the moment.

I also think those of you saying it was a super bad move that will kill business are overreacting. It's not the kind of move that actually gets people to seriously quit the product, it just pisses them off in the short term. But they piss the fans off in the short term all of the time. In some sense, there's something to be said about getting any kind of run rather than the nothing they had before.

Is Rimfya Liu Kang's alt

Nobody else brings a poor argument from OT to this thread after everyone else in OT stopped falling for it and it nearly does (or sometimes does) get a thread closed

Angry Grimace

I saw someone on reddit who thought it was dumb that AJ didn't take the briefcase off when he was hanging.

Sounds like a great way to lose a finger.

Slizz

I saw someone on reddit who thought it was dumb that AJ didn't take the briefcase off when he was hanging.

Sounds like a great way to lose a finger.

I mean if you're gonna be serious about getting it off at that point you would pull yourself up above your head and wrap your legs around the chain and undo it upside down...... But that was never gonna happen. Has that happened as a finish? Would be a cool one.

I mean if you're gonna be serious about getting it off at that point you would pull yourself up above your head and wrap your legs around the chain and undo it upside down...... But that was never gonna happen. Has that happened as a finish? Would be a cool one.

In WWE ladder matches, no

It's happened a couple times in TNA for Ultimate X and is a legit strategy

As a fuck-finish I don't actually have any problem with the finish to the women's match. There's only so many ways you can actually do a fuck finish in a ladder match. The problem with that finish is that its just super tone-deaf to do it while simultaneously selling the match as being a historic first for the women.

I assume the plan is that Bryan and Shane will come out and basically just say that on SDL and how Ellsworth ruined the moment.

I also think those of you saying it was a super bad move that will kill business are overreacting. It's not the kind of move that actually gets people to seriously quit the product, it just pisses them off in the short term. But they piss the fans off in the short term all of the time. In some sense, there's something to be said about getting any kind of run rather than the nothing they had before.

Running tone deaf booking is absolutely the easiest way to kill business. It takes people out of the WWE bubble can make it difficult to block from their mind when they think about watching it again.

I don't think we will see a massive drop in viewers because most people have already left. It's more of a last straw thing adding up, especially those with Network subscriptions.

tm24

I want the record to show that while Booty's ranking of turtles is correct, they're all surprisingly good luchadors.

Okada won the IWGP title off Naito on this day one year ago at Dominion

As in, some mod here knew and wanted to ban Friend Data on the 365 day anniversary

Insult to injury, smh. c o n spiracy

Top Bottom