• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Yeah, my car wont tow this thing. I actually need to use my dad's truck for it lol

com-plex-congratulations-you-played-yourself-congratulations-2563808.png

Zach

I have a 4 cylinder Camry and it doesn't even have a tow hitch on it because you aren't going to tow more than a small wagon with that thing. My girlfriend's car is getting up there in mileage so I'm hoping I can talk her into getting an SUV or something that can tow 4000 pounds

You're trying to talk your girlfriend of, like, a month and a half to buy an SUV? What a monster.

It would be nice for her to be able to tow your mother, though. Oooh!

Kaladin

I have a 4 cylinder Camry and it doesn't even have a tow hitch on it because you aren't going to tow more than a small wagon with that thing. My girlfriend's car is getting up there in mileage so I'm hoping I can talk her into getting an SUV or something that can tow 4000 pounds

I think until I get a camper, my Prius will have to do. It's great for solo trips. You can leave the car on without worrying about death (no fumes) and run the AC all night, you can put the backseat down and have a good sleeping area and it's pretty damn adaptable and comfortable.

Sephzilla

Friendly Reminder: The Rollins/Ambrose rivalry never had a proper conclusion because Hologram Wyatt showed up and interfered in their final match.

jmdajr

woooo

camry gaf!

mine has almost 179,000 miles.

Sephzilla

Weren't you recently dating new ladies? Something's fishy here. You need to come clean, Sephzilla.

I'm back with the girl I was seeing for a while back last fall through christmas. After the ugly breakup we had I found out a lot of information that really changed a lot of perspective on what I thought was going on (and what actually wasn't going on). She and I talked a lot of things out and we've been pretty damn happy since we got back together.

Zach

I'm back with the girl I was seeing for a while back last fall through christmas. After the ugly breakup we had I found out a lot of information that really changed a lot of perspective on what I thought was going on (and what actually wasn't going on). She and I talked a lot of things out and we've been pretty damn happy since we got back together.

I don't trust her, brother!

It's not the real Rainmaker, they got the updated one where the opponent folds after getting obliterated in Fire Pro World.

:D

I completely forgot that I bought a ticket to this Sunday's Evolve 87:

EVOLVE 87 (Sunday at 6PM ET)

WWN Championship Match (If Riddle is still Champion): Matt Riddle (c) vs. Keith Lee
EVOLVE Championship Match: Zack Sabre Jr. (c) vs. Jaka
Chris Dickinson vs. Fred Yehi
Trent Baretta vs. Austin Theory
ACH vs. Tracy Williams
Timothy Thatcher with Stokely Hathaway vs. Jason Kincaid

Riddle vs. Lee, friends.
200.gif

Friendly Reminder: The Rollins/Ambrose rivalry never had a proper conclusion because Hologram Wyatt showed up and interfered in their final match.
I thought it had a good conclusion with last year and Ambrose cashing in on Rollins right after he won the world title back and then proceeded to retain the belt over him twice in singles matches and then in a triple threat over the next month.

Top Bottom