• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

UberTag

Trying to decide If I want to go to Money in the Bank. The MITB matches themselves look to be kinda blah. Can get decent seats behind the announcers
Only pay money for those seats if you can drive Lawler crazy and compel him to quit doing full-time commentary.
Consider it a favor to the wrestling community.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS
Use this

jayeezus.gif

Khrno

power-rankings.jpg

Power Rankings: June 30, 2012

13 - AJ: The unstable Diva moves up one spot this week after scoring a win in Monday night’s Divas Summertime Battle Royal and then finding out she’ll be the special guest referee in the WWE Championship bout at Money in the Bank.

aj_headshot.png

10- Ryback
9- Alberto Del Rio
8- Santino Marella
7- Christian
6- Kane

5- John Cena: Down from first place last week, John Cena may have found his way into the WWE Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match, but the WWE Universe can only wonder how the Cenation leader will fare after his match against Chris Jericho on Raw SuperShow came to an abrupt end due to Big Show’s vicious assault.
johncena_headshot.png

4- CM Punk: For a WWE Champion that’s held the illustrious title for more than 200 days and counting, it was a rare week for CM Punk as he simply didn’t get the job done. Granted, AJ’s presence at ringside during the Triple Threat Match on Raw cost him a win, but The Straight Edge Superstar also missed his chance to speak his mind to the complicated Diva.
cm-punk-headshot.png

3- Big Show: How do you solve a problem like Big Show? The World’s Largest Athlete certainly didn’t give any hints in ending Brodus Clay’s recent winning streak and knocking out John Cena on Raw. Good luck to the other WWE Championship Contract Money in the Bank Ladder Match competitors in trying to stop the grumpy giant.
big_show_02_headshot.png

2- Daniel Bryan: Daniel Bryan certainly made his mark on Raw and SmackDown this past week, having won the Triple Threat Elimination Match on the former and rattling AJ in her battle with Layla on the latter. Now he just needs to hope his ex-girlfriend, who was named the special referee for his title opportunity at Money in the Bank, harbors no ill will toward him.
daniel_bryan_headshot.png

0-2_Bryan.jpg

1- Sheamus: Most champions would shudder at the thought of defending their title against daunting challengers like Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio simultaneously. Then again, most champions aren’t Sheamus. He showed no fear on Raw in announcing the Triple Threat Match for his championship gold, and then successfully retained the World Heavyweight Championship with an impressive effort on SmackDown.
sheamus-headshot.png

KENTA's GTS, for comparison;

iO6h1qu7m9Egj.gif

Dude's gonna break a leg one day doing that.

Yeah, I guess that's why he doesn't get his knees fully beneath Tyler there, either that or he mistimed it. Surprisingly, Strong has had a largely injury-free career (except that time Samoa Joe KO'd him in PWG).

beanman25

Curious if anyone outside of St. Louis is traveling in for the 1000th Raw? We got tickets the morning after RR when they announced the presale. We are lower bowl, and I must say I'm pretty excited.

Yeah, I guess that's why he doesn't get his knees fully beneath Tyler there, either that or he mistimed it. Surprisingly, Strong has had a largely injury-free career (except that time Samoa Joe KO'd him in PWG).

Getting KO'd in PWG isn't uncommon. I've seen it a few times. Last notable times was Claudio in his last match.

DonDraper

Banned
This was fantastic. I've never seen this movie as I hated Hulk Hogan when I was little, but I think I might grab this DVD. Kurt Fuller looks amazing in this. XD

I'm amazed that Cena can sit there and talk shit on it knowing he's followed the same path and is 10x worse than Hogan ever was.

Holy shit!

Was looking for a font for a logo design I'm doing, and lookie what I found on Fontspace:

9wskO.png

dy3xz.png

I wonder what key Joseph Park Esq. occupies? Is it the same one as his brother Chris, "You know...ABYSS!" when you hold down the [shift] key?

Tendo

Probably going to catch the replay - watching Thursday's show at the moment, Colt vs Chucky T was a lot of fun, but holy crap the venue/crowd is tiny.

I worry for their future. When I was at 13 there was such a small crowd. I got 14 live but ill be buying the on demands for 15 and 16 next week. Del sol is just awesome.

I worry for their future. When I was at 13 there was such a small crowd. I got 14 live but ill be buying the on demands for 15 and 16 next week. Del sol is just awesome.

I'd hope that their iPPV buys off-set the small attendances, but it would be nice to see them have a packed house at least once. And yeah, I heard both matches with Generico were amazing, can't wait to watch those.

Lunchbox

Banned
13 - AJ: The unstable Diva moves up one spot this week after scoring a win in Monday night’s Divas Summertime Battle Royal and then finding out she’ll be the special guest referee in the WWE Championship bout at Money in the Bank.

aj_headshot.png

1- Sheamus: Most champions would shudder at the thought of defending their title against daunting challengers like Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio simultaneously. Then again, most champions aren’t Sheamus. He showed no fear on Raw in announcing the Triple Threat Match for his championship gold, and then successfully retained the World Heavyweight Championship with an impressive effort on SmackDown.
sheamus-headshot.png

so glad this company is losing money

SO GLAD

NOAH "GREAT VOYAGE 2012 IN NAGOYA", 2012.06.03
Nagoya International Conference Hall
2,000 Fans - No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x24o2k

01. Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Bobby Fish

02. Taiji Ishimori & Ricky Marvin vs Kotaro Suzuki & Masashi Aoyagi

03. TMDK (Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste) vs Roderick Strong & Luke Gallows

NOAH - BIG 3 OPPOSITION I: NO MERCY vs Diamond Ring;

04. Kensuke Sasaki, Kento Miyahara & Satoshi Kajiwara vs NO MERCY (Yoshihiro Takayama, Maybach Taniguchi & Genba Hirayanagi)

NOAH - BIG 3 OPPOSITION: II - BRAVE vs NJPW;

05. Naomichi Marufuji & Mohammed Yone vs Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue

NOAH - BIG 3 OPPOSITION: III - SAT vs AJPW;

06. Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Atsushi Aoki vs Suwama, Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo

GHC Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

07. Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c) vs Atsushi Kotoge

GHC HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH;

08. Takeshi Morishima (c) vs Akitoshi Saito

Definitely check out the SAT vs AJPW match, awesome tag team wrestling - TMDK vs Strong & Gallows was fun, Gallows was so criminally underused in WWE. Kanemaru vs Kotoge was pretty good too, haven't watched the main event yet though.

Top Bottom