• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jurassic World Evolution announced, Summer 2018, PC/XB1/PS4 (Frontier)

Source

Create your own Jurassic World in Jurassic World Evolution. Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Summer 2018.

Build your own Jurassic World, bioengineer new dinosaur breeds, and construct attractions, containment and research facilities. Every choice leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when ‘life finds a way.'

Made by Frontier Developments, the creators of Planet Coaster.

Operation Genesis was one of my favourite "building" games.

Being able to drive in a jeep around the enclosures, the terror when something goes wrong... Hope it recreates that.

So this is actually gonna be a full fledged sequel (or spiritual sucessor) to Operation Genesis?

Fingers crossed this will turn out well.

EDIT: Huh, Frontier's behind it. I loved RCT3 and Planet Coaster looks and sounds really cool so I have faith in them.

Hektor

So this is actually gonna be a full fledged sequel (or spiritual sucessor) to Operation Genesis?

Fingers crossed this will turn out well.

It's by the devs of Planet Coaster and RCT 3.

Unless they turn it into simplified garbage like they had to with Kinect Zoo Zycon, it's gonna be amazing

Tagyhag

I wanted Operation Genesis HD so badly.

But this will do. I really hope it's good!

Frontier Developments? Oh my fuck, this is a good year to be a gamer T.T

Raxious

logo:

Jurassic-World-Evolution-810x400.jpeg

MUnited83

For you.
I was kinda eh when I read the title, then I read it's by the Planet Coaster Devs. HYPE THRUSTERS AT MAXIMUM OVERLOAD.

Jawmuncher

Going by the CG trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if they took other things from Operation Genesis such as being able to actually Tranq and such the dinos that get loose. You'll probably be able to drive around and corral them too.

Top Bottom