• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 screenshots Leaked [Update: New microtransaction hell screenshots]

Mistah

Two more leaked screenshots from the AGB Twitter.

fzpapb.jpg

gmmudx.jpg

https://twitter.com/AllGamesBeta/status/530486355558952960

Just saw on twitter that there where some screenshots leaked of Just Cause 3 on some xbox forum.

st3F0KN.jpg

sLhnRAH.jpg

wq0MPHW.jpg

yhQOpIg.jpg

Hook me to a balloon if old.

Oh man. On one hand, I seriously hope this is real - because I need more Just Cause in my life, ASAP.

On the other hand, that menu screen is giving off some serious F2P fumes.

Oh god I hope this is true. This series has replaced Far Cry for me (they feel to similar and I like Just Cause so much better).

Zaku

Those diamonds scare me. They reek of free to play elements.

Just... How hard is it to just to a proper Just Cause 2 sequel? Big ass world, parachutes, and multiple grappling hooks I don't need a mod to enable.

I'm not asking for much.

Nokterian

Oh wait there where going to change it because Square...F2P and Money transactions. I just want JC3 without all that bullshit! :(

Vuze

ca43fd5cb9.jpg

OMG, JC2 was so good. Can't wait for official info

E: Oh snap those diamonds... Square please...

Afrikan

If there was any game or Dev that could challenge DriveClub's Beautiful Skys....it would be Avalanche Studios.....but we'll have to see...The 2nd pic looks Amazing.

The Buy/Rent thing completely replaced my hype with cautious pessimism.

Having "buy more" doesn't mean F2P, it can also mean full retail release with micro-transactions.
That'd be the worst possibility, yup. As it is I've never seen "rent" used for anything good. Except maybe Forza 5 with its free play cars, but even there I thought that was unfortunate terminology for something that had no actual cost to it.

Top Bottom