• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just got a bizarre email from Nagoshi!

Not sure what to think of this. I got an email from Nagoshi... I think he is asking me to buy the 2012 GOTY Binary Domain, but it has the bru skies and hornet so I think he might want me to re-buy his entire collection.

"Hi You Guys,

Binary Domain you guys

I require you to buy Binary Domain You Guys be purchase. not up for Nagoshiation

Sincerely,

Nagoshi Nagoshster

PS: F-Zero GX all missions clear - very hard accomplish"

92On4.jpg

I already have Binary reserved, but after this I might double dip on both versions.

I now include my F-zero mastery card.

rzj62.gif

I assume it's him detecting my memory card from F-zero GX.

I'm pretty sure if you get all missions clear on Very Hard, and beat all cups on the hardest class you are automatically entered into his database.

I assume it's him detecting my memory card from F-zero GX.

I'm pretty sure if you get all missions clear on Very Hard, and beat all cups on the hardest class you are automatically entered into his database.

dude bish is here

the game is up

he doesn't care if you're captain fucking falcon, bail

I do strain gaging, and build custom transducers. I do a lot of work for professional motorsports (nascar, indycar, AM2 daytona championships)

I'll let you guys know if he sends another email. I love Nagoshi, even after all of his transformations.

LiK

I do strain gaging, and build custom transducers. I do a lot of work for professional motorsports (nascar, indycar, AM2 daytona championships)

I'll let you guys know if he sends another email. I love Nagoshi, even after all of his transformations.
¿¿¿

Top Bottom