• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice Busted: "Sacre Blue! Why iz this controller not working!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelseph

image002.jpg

http://www.urb.com/permalink/4148/Justice-Unplugged.html

A photo has surface of Justice performing with the controller run by Gaspard clearly not plugged in. The photo has no date, but it is presumably from their recent US "DJ tour" where URB saw them using this set-up at HARD Haunted Mansion. Of course, you can see the USB cable lying next to the controller, meaning Gaspard is probably thinking at that moment "Sacre Blue! Why iz this controller not working!?" rather than "These kidz are so stupiid. I'm not even plugged in!"

Gaspard offers a reasonable explanation:

"Yeah, shit happens! I remember the story, I couldn't remember the city but i think it was in Manchester. I didn't noticed at first, because as you can see I was looking at the computer to launch the next vocal hook and right after I realised that the blue screen went black, so there was no way possible it could work. So I plugged it back in, big deal! And the next thing you know is this picture."

Wes

venison crêpe
Just downloading their set from I Love Techno. Haven't heard a set by them for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom