• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League Action |OT| 11 Minutes of Super-Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

It's pretty awful, and I still don't understand why Time Warner animation continuously has their shows air on CN, when it's obvious they'll get dumped. I think there just blinded by CN's "love" for TTG.

Because CN is Time Warner's animation outlet. Where else would they have those shows air?

vypek

I thought the show was dead honestly

Its still going according to the random episodes popping up on my DVR. lol. I'm not sure if I'll keep going. I enjoy the Justice League Unlimited kind of feel for having so many characters that appear on the show but the 1.5 acts and focus on humor doesn't work as well for me.

Blues1990

Why on earth does CN keep buying DC shows if they simply bury them into non-existence each time?

From one of my friends who works at Warner Bros. Animation, they are currently looking for different avenues for their televised animated productions. Apparently, they are getting sick with the low exposure some of their more recent productions are getting on the CN.

Penguin

There's another episode dump

Show is done, but hope continues on WB app

Time Out was really good Booster Gold/Bats team-up

Penguin

Bumping again because we got another set of episode dumps

Cartoon Network isn't even giving this show a fighting chance.

suaveric

I know this isn't exactly the right thread for this but I figure there must be some crossover here.

What the fuck is DIsneyXD doing with their latest Spider Man show? Episodes air out of order even though there is a serialized story going on and now they have completely skipped episode 6, it's no where on the schedule, it's just disappeared.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I know this isn't exactly the right thread for this but I figure there must be some crossover here.

What the fuck is DIsneyXD doing with their latest Spider Man show? Episodes air out of order even though there is a serialized story going on and now they have completely skipped episode 6, it's no where on the schedule, it's just disappeared.
Huh? They've shown all the episodes for me. Two of them were mislabeled which made them appear to air out of order, but if you watched them as they aired, they were correct.

BTW - There is a thread just for the Spider-Man cartoon

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423880

Metalmarc

Just found this thread and I cant find this show in the UK, not even on the Cartoon Network demand thing on sky tv

Hope we get the D.C streaming service in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom