• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackie Nevada is the god damn Boba Fett of Justified. She made one small appearance and she's so popular. She's gorgeous, but god damn. Hopefully she goes out like Boba Fett did.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, so excited! It's good to start this year with Raylan and Boyd smashing heads again in Kentucky. It's good to have Dewey back as well since I've missed that guy (I've got my girl friends into the show and watched the whole of series one last week). My favorite show on television <3

Shame there's not that many UK folk who watch it from over here though :(

Looks like the premiere is scheduled for 73 minutes next Tuesday.

Does FX put episodes on their website? Really sucks that PoI and this are at the same time.
Sometimes they've done it for a few isolated episodes (premieres, typically), but it's not consistent. They do usually replay the episode right after the premiere, so you can just watch it after PoI if you don't mind staying up late.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm on S3 episode 3 right now. I got through 1 and 2 in a few days but then the steam sale completely stalled me

I think I can get it done in time though

Yeah holidays have wrecked my pace, just been too busy with other stuff. Thankfully nothing going on tonight so I think I'll be able to get through a decent chunk of season 3.

This and the Winter Olympics will be the highlight of the year for me, as far as entertainment is concerned. 7th of January cannot come fast enough.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Jackie Nevada is the god damn Boba Fett of Justified. Hopefully she goes out like Boba Fett did.

iKNXqpDvY6sZW.gif

Looks like the premiere is scheduled for 73 minutes next Tuesday.

Ooh, excellent.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Easily my favorite show at the moment and I'm thrilled to have it back soon.

Premise sounds good. I'm a fan of Michael Rapaport for some reason so I'm looking forward to that.

This is a goddamn travesty of a post.

You mean the content of my post is a travesty?
As in, Bob is the worst thing to happen is a travesty?
As in, Bob being in the show is a travesty?
As in, the character of Constable Bob is a travesty of fictional media?

I agree!

I know that doesn't make sense. Don't fight it...

Niraj

Dewey Crowe kidney episode :D

"Have you been pissin'?"
"He took my kidneys Raylan, not my dick!"

Dewey Crowe kidney episode :D

"Have you been pissin'?"
"He took my kidneys Raylan, not my dick!"

Love that episode. My favorite moment is when Raylan swears and Dewey warns him that the shop owner doesn't take kindly to blaspheming. I laughed so much during that entire store scene.

Niraj

Love that episode. My favorite moment is when Raylan swears and Dewey warns him that the shop owner doesn't take kindly to blaspheming. I laughed so much during that entire store scene.

lol yeah the whole thing is great. Gotta love Raylan's response to the blaspheming comment: "Alright Dewey, put the goddamn gun down and get your ass out here!"

Plissken

Great job as usual on the OT Cornballer! So excited this is back, with BB gone this is now the only show I make it a point to watch live every week.

Quick reminders for those of you interested in rewatching some of S4: FX is re-airing the final three episodes of S4 tonight (including Decoy!) and Amazon has all of S1-S4 up for streaming on Amazon instant (those are free for Prime subscribers.)

Excellent! I came in just to ask when S4 was going up for Prime subscribers.

From EW's Winter TV preview: *spoilers*
What To Expect:
Season 5 brings the return of Dewey Crowe (Damon Herriman) — who'll come into money and buy the whorehouse Audrey's from Boyd (Goggins), naturally — as well as the introduction of his Florida cousins, led by this year's big bad, Darryl Crowe Jr. (Rapaport). They arrive in Harlan after Raylan (Olyphant) helps vanquish their latest criminal enterprise in the premiere. ''It's that sense that they're carrion birds. They come in. They're invasive. They're hard to get rid of,'' executive producer Graham Yost says. Boyd, meanwhile, will travel to Detroit with Wynn Duffy (Jere Burns) in the premiere to address problems with their heroin pipeline. He'll also still be waiting for jailed and frustrated Ava (Carter) to be assigned a judge to her case so he can threaten the person and get her out. In other words, get ready for a large body count. ''It's a violent group of people that we're spending time with. So it's going to be messy,'' Olyphant says. ''People are going to go down.''

styl3s

A lot of great guest stars this season.

Still waiting on that Ian Mcshane and/or John Hawkes guest role. Man, Hawkes would make for a rad villain on Justified.

- Variety review *some spoilers*
Prone to slow starts and whiz-bang finishes, “Justified” opens its fifth year in midseason form, following parallel plots involving U.S. marshal Raylan Givens and boyhood pal-turned-criminal Boyd Crowder. Few programs blend comedy and drama better, and the show continues to outdo itself in the casting department, particular in the use of comic actors in unexpected ways. FX has showier and more provocative programs in its holster, but probably not one that’s any more consistently enjoyable. With author Elmore Leonard having passed away in August, the current season has the look of a more-than-fitting tribute to his signature style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom