• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press release:
September 19, 2014, LOS ANGELES – FX has cast Sam Elliott and Garret Dillahunt in recurring roles on its critically-acclaimed, award-winning drama series Justified, which enters its final season January 2015.

Sam Elliott will portray “Markham,”
a legendary Kentucky gangster who returns from exile with a private army and bags of cash (earned growing legal weed in Colorado), hell-bent on winning back his empire and the lost love of his life, Katherine Hale (Mary Steenburgen). He'll find himself butting heads with Raylan and Boyd and even with Katherine herself, who secretly believes that Markham is the rat who brought down her husband.

Garret Dillahunt will play “Walker”,
a spec ops veteran who's spent much of the last decade deployed in combat zones, first as a soldier and most recently as a private contractor. He now handles security for a quasi-legal businessman, a job to which he brings all of the skills (as well as the demons) he acquired during his military career. Walker hides his simmering rage behind an exterior of cold professionalism -- until the combined irritants of Raylan and Boyd wear away his veneer and bring the monster to the surface.

Vert boil

simon2b8swz.gif

Now all we need is the inevitable confirmation of Shelley Hennig.

Final season? Push all in.

(I liked Season 5, myself. Felt like one of Elmore's lower-key crime novels. Not great, kinda meandering, but still mostly fun)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Dillahunt, yes!

I really need to get around to watching Deadwood...

Raylan runs into the office, finds Gutterson Gutterson'd on the floor.

Rachel stumbles into the door frame behind him, drinking an entire bottle of whiskey.

We hold the camera tight on Raylan, the fury plain as day on his face.

Behind him Rachel lets the bottle drop to the ground. It's the only sound we hear, the camera never wavering from Raylan's face.

Smash cut to black

Credits

Clevinger

At this point I'm all right with no McShane. It'd probably overshadow Boyd.

Should have got him for last year. The villain was so memorable I honestly can't remember who the hell it was...

edit: Oh, right, the Crowes. Yeah...

At this point I'm all right with no McShane. It'd probably overshadow Boyd.

Should have got him for last year. The villain was so memorable I honestly can't remember who the hell it was...

edit: Oh, right, the Crowes. Yeah...

Having McShane as this diabolical king of the incompetent anarchic Crowes would've been fantastic.

I have failed this city and never watched a single episode of Justified. I have heard nothing but praise for years, and many actors that I love have shown up occasionally on the show. But the news of Sam Elliott joining (and in that role to boot) is just a little too badass sounding. I really must catch up somehow.

I have failed this city and never watched a single episode of Justified. I have heard nothing but praise for years, and many actors that I love have shown up occasionally on the show. But the news of Sam Elliott joining (and in that role to boot) is just a little too badass sounding. I really must catch up somehow.

Amazon Prime is your best friend.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

If you have Amazon Prime you can watch for free :) (season 5 isn't free yet, as far as I know?)

beaten :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom