• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
luIiDAJ.jpg

3ALVZOr.jpg

Justified is back for Season 5 of Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens dispensing justice in Harlan County, Kentucky. Based on characters created by Elmore Leonard, the fourth season premieres Tuesday, January 7th at 10pm on FX. Most of the cast will be back including Emmy Nominee Walton Goggins. So here's to another season of laconic lawmen, tense shootouts, and sultry Southern ladies.
FX said:
This season, Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant) confronts
the Crowes, a deadly, lawless family from Florida intent on settling in Harlan with new criminal enterprises in mind. Meanwhile, Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) struggles to free his imprisoned fiancée Ava (Joelle Carter) as he partners with the Dixie Mafia’s Wynn Duffy (Jere Burns).
The series stars Emmy Award nominated Timothy Olyphant as Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens. Series co-stars are Emmy Award nominated Walton Goggins, Nick Searcy, Joelle Carter, Jacob Pitts, Erica Tazel, and Jere Burns. Based on the late Elmore Leonard’s novella “Fire in the Hole,” Justified was developed by Executive Producer/Showrunner Graham Yost. Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman, Michael Dinner, Fred Golan, Dave Andron, Don Kurt, and Elmore Leonard are Executive Producers of Justified. The series is produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions. FX has ordered 13 episodes for the upcoming season.

Cast:

Credited:
j3Mo3Gf.jpg
MhzOLlg.jpg

SzMxo3s.jpg
mKP0qwU.jpg

VUKAdxc.jpg
rVjTUPr.jpg

Dank9iD.jpg
BRT4lH8.jpg

Supporting cast members (among others):
  • David Meunier as Johnny Crowder
  • Damon Herriman as Dewey Crowe
  • AJ Buckley as Danny Crowe
  • Alicia Witt as Wendy Crowe
  • Amy Smart as Allison Brander
  • Edi Gathegi as Jean Baptiste
  • Rick Gomez as David Vasquez
  • David Koechner as Deputy Sutter
  • Patton Oswalt as Constable Bob
  • Stephen Root as Judge Reardon
  • Sam Anderson as Lee Paxton
i7ZDYww.jpg

5vHDPtI.jpg

Upcoming Episodes
"A Murder of Crowes" (Airs January 7, 10:00 pm e/p) -
In the swamplands of Florida, Raylan tangles with a deadly branch of the Crowe Family Tree, while Boyd goes into the dark heart of the collapsing Detroit Mob.
Written by Graham Yost & Fred Golan; directed by Michael Dinner.
"The Kids Aren't All Right" (Airs January 14, 10:00 pm e/p)
"Good Intentions" (Airs January 21, 10:00 pm e/p)
”Over the Mountain” (Airs January 21, 10:00 pm e/p)

kX0mEcv.jpg

3fquFoO.gif
iixx9CEmymjNb.gif

V0nZOh8.gif
NmG0UIn.gif

iLlvrkMXuQBAa.gif
i1x5JnM0DhcWO.gif

iKMH5UXNMr1Ka.gif

y0jbG.gif

Just caught up with S4. Probably ended up being my least favorite so far, but still great and I'm still excited for S5.

Quick reminders for those of you interested in rewatching some of S4: FX is re-airing the final three episodes of S4 tonight (including Decoy!) and Amazon has all of S1-S4 up for streaming on Amazon instant (those are free for Prime subscribers.)

inm8num2

Someone needs to put the shots of Jackie Nevada stripping down into that Vince McMahon reaction gif with the bodybuilder.

Do we know if Jeremy Davies is returning for S5? I really enjoyed his crazy mannerisms and wormy attitude.
I haven't heard anything either way with respect to him or Natalie Zea. I would assume the latter is going to guest star a few times, but I'm not as optimistic about Davies.

So excited for this next season. I can never have enough Dewey Crowe on my TV. One of my favorite shows on TV, definitely as many have said before, it has the best dialogue between characters.

So hyped. Just spent a few months interning with the US Marshals, so that just made me even more hyped. Not the Lexington office though, unfortunately.

#teamjackienevada

Joco

Yes! Can't wait for this to come back. Breaking Bad being over has officially solidified this as my favorite on-going show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom