• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bort

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone their separate ways.

They broke up about a week ago, a source exclusively tells E! News.
"Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," the source says.

Rumors that the adorable twosome had split started gaining traction in the last couple of weeks, but hit a high note just last night when Bieber, 18, was spotted with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin, 19, seeing The Lion King on Broadway.

Gomez, 20, and the Biebs went public with their romance in February 2011 when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together.

"I am happy," she told us a few months later about their romance. "I'm really happy."
No surprise, but many rabid Bieber fans have had it in for Gomez since day one, frequently attacking her via the Internet.

"It hurts, it really does," she once told Z100 radio in NYC. "I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I've been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot, but I try not to focus on it."

Here's hoping they can still be friends.

1JMtA.jpg

This is who he was out with last night

Selena tweeted this last night too after seeing a picture of Justin that one of Justin's friends lil twist tweeted

https://twitter.com/selenagomez/status/266789156376686592

https://twitter.com/LilTwist/status/266768253467127808

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the ether
Buns out, wiener, but I gotta keep my eye out for Selener

time to edit that line out

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
She looks like an alien.

I don't really get his appeal either, but he always seemed like he could do WAY better.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Maybe she can buy the Bieber sex doll.

justin-bieber2.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Barbara Palvin is a lesbian? Had no clue.

Guess this confirms it.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Good for him. I don't enjoy his music, but damn if I can't respect a dude who can get it done like he does.

Jburton

Banned
Potential war in Iran, children dying in Syria, destruction on the East Coast and some pop muppet brakes up with a pop muppet.

Who gives a fuck? .... really?

Real problems in the world have no chance when this crud is considered news.

epmode

Potential war in Iran, children dying in Syria, destruction on the East Coast and some pop muppet brakes up with a pop muppet.

Who gives a fuck? .... really?

Real problems in the world have no chance when this crud is considered news.

Agreed. Every thread on GAF needs to be about war, starvation or some form of mortal peril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom