• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up

Status
Not open for further replies.

VertPin

I don't usually post in this kinds of threads, but WTF is going at Nickelodeon?! I mean sure I can appreciate a beautiful woman, but these are supposed to be kid shows.

How are scenes like these supposed to be interpreted?

Exhibit A
ijav0utR9KDGl.gif

Exhibit B
ibgz0CWcr4MfVi.gif

wtf? I would NOT allow my kids to see this.

Medalion

Banned
Or maybe it's the fact we're projecting our own grown-up views on things younger audiences don't see as overtly sexual which suggest we're the ones with the actual problem... nah

WaterChroma

Neo Member
I don't usually post in this kinds of threads, but WTF is going at Nickelodeon?! I mean sure I can appreciate a beautiful woman, but these are supposed to be kid shows.

Exhibit A
ijav0utR9KDGl.gif

Exhibit B
ibgz0CWcr4MfVi.gif

tumblr_mdegtf0rio1qhdynx.gif

Awkwardly sexual for awkward virgins

Oersted

Or maybe it's the fact we're projecting our own grown-up views on things younger audiences don't see as overtly sexual which suggest we're the ones with the actual problem... nah

I would certainly agree. I would but I can´t. These are TV shows. Not some teenagers dealing with their everyday life. The actors are doing what is demanded from them.

But yeah, I hope we are terrible wrong on this.

Medalion

Banned
Times change, and things are being pushed to be more accepting of things that were once taboo to the point we take them for granted

Exhibit A
http://i.minus.com/ijav0utR9KDGl.gif[IMG]

Exhibit B
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibgz0CWcr4MfVi.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh god. These gifs bring much love from me...

McLovin

JESUS H CHRIST HE TOUCHED HER NOSE!!1 Nickelodean? More like Sickelodean amiright?! Such filthy smut!
I'm joking of course... also I have no idea who that girl is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom