• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber caught sneaking out of a Brothel covered in a bedsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Did you guys read the interview a Panamanian prostitute gave about her sexy times with Bieber?

http://gawker.com/did-justin-bieber-have-amazing-sex-with-a-panamanian-pr-1452688044

37MxID5.png

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Saw this yesterday, it's always the ones who started off so innocent that end up going into the extreme opposite, damn.

I give him credit for the women being Brazilian though, even just average Brazilians that you see on the beach in bikinis get me weak.

scotcheggz

You have to have the fame and money of the beibs to ask a women if she wants all of your semen and still manage to have sex. Surely he gets ribbed in the tour bus for that one lol.

If I was rich, famous and happened to visit a brothel, I'd fucking own it. Come out all swaggering and lighting up a smoke or something. Waving at the photogs.

Though I'm sure being female it'd be CNNs top story or something, I wouldn't be all hiding and ashamed.

LordCanti

Nah, I'd be fucking 19 year old groupies and I bet that would work out far worse.

Dude ain't as daft as he looks.

I'd be like Oprah:

"You get a baby and you get a baby and you get a baby and you get a baby...!"

Banging prostitutes is probably the safer play. Just have to make sure no one pokes a hole in the condoms.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Justin Beiber has to pay for sex?

In certain countries where he isn't famous for [WHATEVER BIEBS IS FAMOUS FOR], I imagine he doesn't get free sex from prostitutes.

Linkhero1

Bitch niggas paid for hoes, just to lay with hoes
Relax one night, and paid to stay with hoes
Captain Save'em all day, well save this dick
Bitch nigga, you more of a bitch than a bitch
You ain't into hitting pussy or hitting the switch
You into hitting bitches off of the grip
You punk bitch

Artemisia

Banned
so if he's covered in a sheet how do we know it's him?

Isn't Page Six just a tabloid/gossip rag?

The King of Pop remains unbothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom