• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber stops traffic in LA to confront paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris121580

JGL got pretty close.

I'm still surprised papparazzi exist. Who do they sell their pictures to? Do people really still buy tabloids? Anyone can snap an iPhone photo of Justin Bieber walking down the street. Seems like their jobs would be fading away considering the sheer access we have now.

That was great. JGL is the best and also seems like one of the most down to earth people around when it comes to being famous

GCX

untitled-1wekmo.gif

Still one of my favorite GAF related things

How old is his mom? I saw a clip of him winning an award, and as he got up, he grabbed some woman who was in shock to see Bieber bring her up on stage. I thought it was some teenager fan, but it was actually his mom.

If i were rich and could afford insanely expensive cars i still wouldn't get one of those cars. Are there any celebrities that drive Ford taurus? LOL

Dilly

Banned
JGL got pretty close.

I'm still surprised papparazzi exist. Who do they sell their pictures to? Do people really still buy tabloids? Anyone can snap an iPhone photo of Justin Bieber walking down the street. Seems like their jobs would be fading away considering the sheer access we have now.

That's what I call confronting, then again JGL can't do anything wrong after Looper for me anyway, sounds like a very intelligent guy.

Biebs just annoyed people stuck in traffic that don't care who he is while not sure if he wants to ignore the paparazzi or confront them. Can't feel bad for him, I can only dream of all the positives he has because of his status.

Jay Sosa

JGL got pretty close.

That's amazing, more celebs should do that.

To answer your question: There's a big difference between papparazzo shots and pics taken by 'normal' people when it comes to quality. And they make their money sellin to blogs and tabloids (I guess women still read those).

CREMSteve

I'm in no way, shape or form a Justin Bieber fan, but I despise paparazzi more than anything, so, good for him.

How it can be legal to stalk someone like that, and then profit from whatever you record/photograph is beyond me.

Onemic

How old is his mom? I saw a clip of him winning an award, and as he got up, he grabbed some woman who was in shock to see Bieber bring her up on stage. I thought it was some teenager fan, but it was actually his mom.

His mom's really young, I don't think she's 40 yet. or if she its low 40's

Kazerei

Banned
"We're holding up traffic right now"

So apparently following Bieber was more important to the paparazzi than driving out of the way. smh.

What a spoiled little shit. He has unlimited money, massive potential to do good in the world and an exorbitant amount of fame that many would kill for. Live with the consequences and take it like every other civilized celebrity does.

eosos

Banned
What a spoiled little shit. He has unlimited money, massive potential to do good in the world and an exorbitant amount of fame that many would kill for. Live with the consequences and take it like every other civilized celebrity does.

How dare he get fed up with being stalked. Spoiled? He made all of the money that he has on his own.

I too would be pretty pissed at the paparazzi. Go biebs.

kylej

Banned
I find stuff like "spoiled little shit" to be a bit much. Dude works. Don't care if he doesn't write his own songs, don't care if he lipsyncs on stage, the business he's in is a total grind, and it's goddamn amazing if you can make it to the top of the pile. Rich kid Instagram pictures are a whole lot more annoying to me than Bieber driving around in a Ferrari because he made some coin.

Measley

I find stuff like "spoiled little shit" to be a bit much. Dude works. Don't care if he doesn't write his own songs, don't care if he lipsyncs on stage, the business he's in is a total grind, and it's goddamn amazing if you can make it to the top of the pile. Rich kid Instagram pictures are a whole lot more annoying to me than Bieber driving around in a Ferrari because he made some coin.

Gotta agree. Kid busted his balls to get where he is. He started by signing in malls, and pretty much sacrificing his childhood to fulfil his dream. I got more respect for Beibs than some rich fuck who was born into wealth and doesn't appreciate it.

Steelrain

?

You have to be willing to sacrifice privacy if you want fame because it simply comes with the territory. It's like expecting to eat McDonald's and not gain any calories.

I'm not so sure how him being annoyed by people constantly following him and talking shit to him, even while driving, makes him a spoiled little shit. I don't care how famous you are, that shit would be annoying. You can't be "on" all the time as a celebrity. Sometimes you want people to get the fuck out of your face.

Well he shouldn't hold up traffic like that but I approve of him telling the idiot filming him to buzz off

Is Bieber anorexic? Geeze he is skinny

3N16MA

Banned
Gotta agree. Kid busted his balls to get where he is. He started by signing in malls, and pretty much sacrificing his childhood to fulfil his dream. I got more respect for Beibs than some rich fuck who was born into wealth and doesn't appreciate it.

I never understood the personal hate for the guy. Yes one can hate his music which is fine but hating him for something beyond that just sounds like jealousy.

I never understood the personal hate for the guy. Yes one can hate his music which is fine but hating him for something beyond that just sounds like jealousy.

I actually don't mind his music or his fame. It's his attitude that's a problem, his response to his fame - that's why I say "spoiled", because he is spoiled by the attention he gets. I'll admit that I was wrong, and that this was over the line because personal safety was at sake, but "Bieber vs Paparazzi" is becoming more and more reported to the point that I think the problem lies with him more than them, especially when he resorts to blows. Many other celebrities put on a smile and deal with it just fine. The fact that they can do it yet others can't leaves little excuse in my book.

Also unrelated but he could be doing so much more with his money (and this is true for almost all celebrities). Children in Africa etc etc..

dorkimoe

as much as the kid is an idiot, that was clever. Because it got someone else to come up and tell them to leave him alone, I dont think that guy even knew who it was haha.

I understand paparazzi are doing their job, but chasing in cars...seriously...have we not learned from past experiences? If they want to take a quick picture of you outside fine, but no need to follow you around for hours and hours.

the flipside is. STOP BUYING MAGAZINES WITH "EXCLUSIVE PICTURES!"

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
JGL got pretty close.

That video has to be old. I mean not worth chasing? The hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom