• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Holy shit you guys are on a third thread for this show? Its just like, two seasons and a movie right? I mean, totally legit question: just what the hell do you talk about to fill that much space? I'm pretty sure GAF couldn't get to three threads discussing Shakespeare

Speaking of Shakespeare...
HeH3VbG.jpg

I like stats. Do you like stats?

3HGY52t.png

Combined top 30 from OT1 and OT2 of people who have more than 100 posts in OT2.

yWTf6hH.png

Top 30 percentage of total posts made in K-On threads based on stats in previous image.

Um... This is not creepy or offensive, right? I'll remove this if anybody thinks so.

I was more referring to the " Keep on keep on singing songs" part, but I now realise it's from the opening song...I think.

It's from the movie's opening song, yes.
I like stats. Do you like stats?

Um... This is not creepy or offensive, right? I'll remove this if anybody thinks so.

I was actually going to try and figure that out myself, so you saved me a lot of trouble, thanks!

I was actually going to try and figure that out myself, so you saved me a lot of trouble, thanks!

No problem.

Glad we have such a great community here thanks to what you started. Still far and away my favorite place on the interwebs :).

Thirded

This is no list of shame, my friend ;)

I think that having lots of posts in this thread is a good thing.

This is the friendly community. <3

You should make a pie chart, I always think they're the best graph to show scale.

And if you have time, could you go through the threads to record the posting count of each month? I did that once, but it was a real pain for me, but seeing as you probably know more about this sort of thing...

Hm... I'll see if I can make some more stats tomorrow. Time to go to bed soon.

Edit: Oh, and after mods lock OT2 and stuff.

Top Bottom