• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Needs more Sawako.

KGWq3CX.gif

LayLa

I remember when she was wearing an outfit making her look like a demon. That was really cool.

at the first K-On concert Sawako's seiyuu Asami Sanada came on stage wearing the full gear before singing 2 Death Devil songs with a full live band. the crowd understandably went nuts!

0zhctAX.gif

cjkeats

at the first K-On concert Sawako's seiyuu Asami Sanada came on stage wearing the full gear before singing 2 Death Devil songs with a full live band. the crowd understandably went nuts!

0zhctAX.gif

The dude playing guitar was insane.
912AATs.png

I love both of the concerts. Death Devil steal the show at all of them though.
Mugi's VA is probably my favourite to watch on stage. Very energetic and a FANTASTIC singer. She's been cast as Kanamin, Rise's idol rival/kouhai in the upcoming Persona 4 dancing spin off. Can't wait, crossing my fingers for some vocals.

LayLa

ha was trying to work out what games they were playing, is Ritsu playing MH?

second concert Death Devil introduction looked like this, also has added bonus of Yuu Asakawa hamming it up on guitar.

FOmIeZr.gif

Josephl64

Initial D 5th Stage features Bunta Fujiwara taking on Mio Akiyama before being taken down by an inertia drift cliff jump...believe

cjkeats

After that Tamako Market movie bombs, they'll go back to K-ON!.

....I hope. Not for the movie to bomb, just a season 3 of K-ON!

Top Bottom