• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
NEW #KPOP-GAF IRC CHANNEL! Thanks to giri for setting this up and thanks to ChessKid1 for the Mibbit link! Server info is below:
Download mIRC From here.

You then install it. Add a nick name and such to the setup.

The server you want to connect to is
irc.gccafe.com:6667
and the channel is #kpop-gaf
ErQO5.png

XexxR.png

ErQO5.png
i0L1c4tprJF0M.gif

8ApwB.png

LIVRl.png

oh4Lf.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

LjDRy.png

lKndi.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

dZH8k.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wCJ0d.png

71A5C.png
kZSa2.png

r04o9.png

71A5C.png
oPkPw.png

Infinity Challenge (MBC):

Eccentric, amazingly popular variety/game show. Probably the one with the greatest emphasis on being funny, and closest in that sense to J-variety.

Cast:
Yoo Jae-Seok
Starring Park Myeong-su
Jeong Jun-ha
Noh Hong-cheol
Jeong Hyeong-don
Ha Dong-hoon
Gil Seong-joon
Jun Jin (~ November 2009)
71A5C.png
bMHLH.png

71A5C.png
Star King (SBS):

MCs:
Kang Ho Dong (hiatus)
Boom
Leeteuk

Novelty variety: an audience of celebrities watch, and participate in, acts like amazingly strong children, magicians, fire-breathers.

71A5C.png
e3cUR.png

71A5C.png
Strong Heart (SBS):

MCs:
Kang Ho Dong (hiatus)
Lee SeungGi

Discussion/storytelling show - with an emphasis on being funny or interesting, or in confessing something vaguely private.

71A5C.png
layUD.png

Running Man (SBS):

Urban action variety. God tier. Members (Running Men, inc. JiHyo) compete, ordinarily on teams featuring guest celebrities, to complete challenges and win Running Balls.

Running Men:
Yoo Jae-suk
Kang Gary
Ha-ha
Ji Suk-jin
Kim Jong-kook
Lee GwangSoo
Song Ji-hyo
Song Joong-ki (hiatus)

71A5C.png
r6alM.png

Happy Together (KBS):

Conversation show, featuring idols, singers, and actors: they tell stories, get trolled and sprayed with water, dance and play verbal and physical games.

MCs:
Yoo Jae-suk
Park Myung-su
Shin Bong-sun
Park Mi-sun

71A5C.png
30bsT.png

Invincible Youth series 2 (KBS):

Show is in its own category. Takes some elements from the classic Family Outing, in that it deposits idols in a rural setting and exposes them - in a funny but eventually very heartwarming way - to manual labour, agriculture, modes of self-sufficiency. They play a heap of games and tend to troll each other non-stop.

MCs:
Boom
Ji HyunWoo
Lee SooGeun

G8 (Group of 8 idols):
WooRi (Rainbow)
Sunny (SNSD)
Hyoyeon (SNSD)
Yewon (Jewelry)
Bora (Sistar)
Amber (f(x))
Jiyoung (Kara
Suzy (Miss A)

LjDRy.png

K8xE5.png

71A5C.png
Pq7lm.png

Yoo Jae Suk
Born on August 14, 1972.
Nation's MC - Currently the most popular tv comedian and host.
Nicknames - Grasshopper MC; Yooruce Willis; Yoomes Bond; YooboCop.

71A5C.png
wN15D.png

Park Myung Soo
Born on August 27, 1970.
Popular Gagman/MC, most famous for his "scolding" repertoire and for shouting phrases. Hosts Happy Together along with Jae Suk and has released numerous songs with various idols (Jessica, Nicole, G-Dragon)

71A5C.png
dPzhK.png

Kang Ho Dong
Born on June 11, 1970.
Exceptionally popular veteran presenter. Known for explosive laughter and being huge. Currently out of the scene due to tax dodging.

71A5C.png
wnauk.png

Boom:
Born on May 10, 1982.
Suave youngster. Returned from military service earlier in 2011. Very much an up-and-comer.

71A5C.png
dt6Xn.png

Kim Shin Young
Born in 1978.
Round-faced comedian. Very close to a bunch of idols, especially SNSD. Extremely talented - has reduced workload since having a weight-related health scare, but she will be back.

LjDRy.png

178YC.png

71A5C.png

71A5C.png

Contributors: Salazar, Conceptor, Dice, ramyeon, Peru - thank you for the help/suggestions. Thank you Ashhong for being so cool all the time.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
aww yeah great op OC! I wish you kept in Taeyang though, but otherwise awesome stuff!

Hit the 250 image limit. I'll finish the rest some other day. Eraldo had to fuck things up and be the first reply tho :mad:

thank you sal....now if you'll excuse me....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Biscuits

Wow, the last one was the most viewed thread in Community. Let's get this one to a million!

That means keep the Hyo on the down low

Peru

Howdy.

CCM playing the gimmick game HARD

The agency stated, “A total of three music video directors will participate in the production of ‘Lovey Dovey’ music video, and a total of five versions including drama, dance, and club versions will be released.”

mr_chun

This thread... is awesome. I am monitoring it. Great job on the OP.

Question though- is this only for active groups, or is there a bigger focus on teh ladies? There are a few notable gentlemen missing from the OP. ;)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Question though- is this only for active groups, or is there a bigger focus on teh ladies? There are a few notable gentlemen missing from the OP. ;)

Yes and yes. Mainly missing from the OP because there's a 250 image limit. I plan on splitting up the sections. First post will be music videos, second post will be TV, etc. Haven't started on the rest of the artists that aren't as active. I'll do it some other time since this one took fucking forever to do :/

To name a few that are missing:

G-Dragon
Taeyang
Rain
Lee Hyori
Leessang

I'm sure you guys could help out and name a few, if you want to.
Also, I kinda left out Cry Cry on accident. Don't hurt me

Alta1r

Eh, if they're Korean and they sing, it's pretty much a green light.

tumblr_lvny92oYEh1qgwywao1_500.jpg

Salazar

The agency stated, “A total of three music video directors will participate in the production of ‘Lovey Dovey’ music video, and a total of five versions including drama, dance, and club versions will be released.”

Meanwhile, Hyomin has flu.

1utc0.jpg

And looks like a badass.

E9KkB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom