• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Loci

It's so fun watching these female idols run. Just clenching your teeth in anticipation of one of them falling on their face. They run so funnily, too. And then there's OMG.

Russian Roulette was actually really good. Not at first but it really grew on me.
Now this, no. Not even gonna listen to it again.

Zion.T kinda boring. Gonna listen to the album later.
___

oh
my
god.
Naeun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5_-XSf63Do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlHuD4X8ZM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8xqj_TTSRs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1g8I4ev2M
DM03Cg4.jpg
h8QI4ov.jpg

QQWQZxm.jpg
Lf3s3gJ.jpg

0l34pee.jpg
vGODzGY.jpg

N9kg7Wt.jpg
OWgBRgn.jpg

V2QP6mf.jpg
h5pkqSD.jpg

8N0PpXX.jpg
BJCcjyA.jpg

eUJ2GGj.jpg
CJgVeqC.jpg
dead

--R

Banned
After an entire evening listening to the Mini in repeat I really dig Rookie. The song seems a bit different in the Mini compared to the MV but maybe it's me.

i wanted to post this Sunday night but didn't have much time:
in the midst of the current 2017 new releases i thought it would be nice to bring attention to a few old low key tracks.

80's-early 90 kpop idol who afterwards went by Lee Tzsche in Japan came back to Korea and released these tracks under her Korean name: i hope more current kpop artists redo her later songs =)
Lee Sang Eun - Making a Circle 2005
Lee Sang Eun - Secret Garden 2003

Her early 80's stuff are more familiar: quick preview links: (pretty cheesy)
Lee Sang Eun - Damdadi 1988
Lee Sang Eun - I'll Love 1990
Lee Sang Eun - Don't Go Babe 1990

mr_chun

Naeun - Dear looooooooooord
Momo video - <3
Rookie (song) - Second verse and bridge I like, chorus is poo
Zion.T - Listened to the whole thing. Exactly what I wanted from him

Hokuten

Neo Member
Actually really like Rookie. It's got a groovy bass line and Joy looks amazing as always. Listened to the mini and Body Talk is mmph (so good).

broz0rs

Zion-T is chill af. I kinda expected it to be like that though. I think he's becoming like the Korean version of Prince

I didn't like Rookie at all. First RV single I was disappointed with. I'll put it on my playlist and see how it goes because I was ho-hum about Russian Roulette, but ended up loving it after a few listens.

Bowlie

Banned
Well... Crayon Pop's contract is ending in March.

I expected that after the news about Soyul leaving the group due to anxiety disorder, then the marriage and baby talk, it wouldn't be renewed once this time came.

Poor managament from Chrome, plus I don't think the general public ever saw them for more than the helmet girls.

I hope they can find another agency if Chrome does not renew, seems like their latest makestar project did well enough?

Well... Crayon Pop's contract is ending in March.

I expected that after the news about Soyul leaving the group due to anxiety disorder, then the marriage and baby talk.

Poor managament from Chrome, plus I don't think the general public ever saw them for more than the helmet girls.

RIP. They're the ones that got me into K-Pop,

llehuty

RUBBER SOUL(&#47084;&#48260;&#49548;&#50872;)_Freedom Lyric Video
Indies will save 2017

&#48660;&#46973;&#48708;(Block B) - YESTERDAY Official Music Video Teaser (Opening Ver.)
Of all the kpop groups, it was them doing a Friends homage? meh

Just saying. She's better served in Miss A 2.0 though.

And Somi's cool.
Putting her in Twice would be beyond dumb, but, at the same time, waiting for her to debut in the next girl group means she will be in the dungeon for a long time.

A good compromise would be putting her in a coed group. (Just the thought of one of the big 3 doing a coed group...)

Just saying. She's better served in Miss A 2.0 though.

And Somi's cool.
I've not got anything against her. Just don't want her in Twice. They're perfect as they are.

Also don't think there's any desperate rush for Somi to debut in another group. She's 15. She's joined the second season of that Unnies show too, not like she's not getting work.

Kazzy

It's so fun watching these female idols run. Just clenching your teeth in anticipation of one of them falling on their face. They run so funnily, too. And then there's OMG.

Russian Roulette was actually really good. Not at first but it really grew on me.
Now this, no. Not even gonna listen to it again.

I actually disliked that quite a bit when it was first released (and I even say as much somewhere in here), but I came back to it recently, and my opinion had completely flipped.

This is.. weird on a first listen. Could be a grower though.
Fillers are pretty good, as always almost?

The video absolutely screams that it's being quirky, simply for the sake of it. Yeah, Red Velvet's are always really high on the weird scale, but this one doesn't work for me. And maybe its the way it's shot, particularly the lighting, but they look, I don't know...strange.

-----------------------------

Damn, 'Body Talk' is really good!

8NC0z3Z.gif

I think this is the first time I've ever seen Naeun strut her stuff and it's amazing but a further reminder not A-Pink is never gonna evolve from their "fairy" image which is a shame. Half of Eunji's Instagram is vids of her working out and shit and while I'm glad that's out there, I'm pretty sure they'd kill it as well with a sexy image judging from Eunji's workout vids and this version of Naeun.

#nowIfeelstupid
Couldn't avert my eyes from her stunning smile.
chinese best member

Her and Yeoreum have the best smiles in the group imo.

*raises hand*

Seriously, they were just a fad group that managed to overstay their welcome.

broz0rs

I remember when Rain's contract was ending and JYP literally threw the kitchen sink at him. It's hard to see Suzy signing anywhere else considering the success she's had with her company.

llehuty

I actually thought about it, an I think the best move for JYP would be putting Somi as a feature for a JYP produced title track for Twice that takes cues (both in concept and sound) from very very very.

It could be a good way to capture some of the lapsed I.O.I fans before they jump ship to Pristin, nugudan or fantagio's girl group.

Hokuten

Neo Member
KARD hype!

It has been a long time since I don't see one of these videos, I can't stop laughing.

Oh man. The cringe. Can't help it. That playlist has definitely grown from when I remember it lol. The DalShabet Pink Rocket one is especially painful.

----

More Dreamcatcher content! Really hope they garner more attention ;_;

Dreamcatcher(&#46300;&#47548;&#52880;&#52432;) Dance Practice 04 (BangBangBang_Catcher) <--already beaten to it by Pendulum, but here it is again anyway.
Dream Catcher's Note 1: "Nightmare" Jacket Behind the Scenes - ENG SUB
Dream Catcher's Note 2: "Nightmare" MV Behind the Scenes - ENG SUB

Yoohyeon easily my bias from the group.

vanty

Wow, Rookie really is mediocre. I really like Russian Roulette so I thought the negative talk would be wrong again, but nope, the song stinks.

Top Bottom