• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Kamala Harris drops out of presidential race

May 17, 2018
Brooker and Castro need to be the next.
At the end of the day only Biden, Sander, Warren, Buttigieg and the smaller ones like Yang and Gabbard will stay in the race.

Zefah

Jan 7, 2007
Good fucking riddance. I was initially interested in her as a candidate, but the more I looked into her career, I became convinced she wouldn't be good for anyone.

legacyzero

"Praise be to Bish" -legacyzero
Feb 20, 2011
Nebraska
www.youtube.com
This will help Biden out with black voters. Dang.
Did Kamala have that large of a Black voting base? IIRC she wasnt even doing well with that demo. I imagine many of her support will go to Warren and Buttigieg sadly

Tulsi should go all Trump trolling her on twitter :messenger_ok:
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of Tulsi, but she was on FIRE in the last two debates, and I'm coming around on her for sure.

Last edited:

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
Just a reminder this is the woman who dismissively called the U.S. Constitution "that book you carry" in the Kavanaugh confirmation, then calls out Trump for Constitutional violations without elaborating.

I'm oddly attracted to her but she deserved to get ethered by Tulsi.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
Good. The field needs to get alot smaller anyways. Now Yang, Pete, and Klobuchar need to follow suit.
Clearing the way for Yaboiiiii Biden!!!

:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Seriously tho, cya Kamala, you were the candidate nobody asked for, nobody wanted, with no issues to run on. If only people would have understood that you checked all the intersectional boxes the best!

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Just a reminder this is the woman who dismissively called the U.S. Constitution "that book you carry" in the Kavanaugh confirmation, then calls out Trump for Constitutional violations without elaborating.
Yup
And she deserves every bad thing that happens to her from then on out