• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamiya Teases Bayonetta 2 News This Week, Inaba Says You Were Trolled

x Maiku x

Kamiya doesn't usually joke like that, I think, so this could be true.

MidnightScott said:
"The PS3 version sold better even though it sucked, so we are making it for PS3 and porting it to 360."

I believe it sold better on 360 outside of Japan?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
bSvQg.jpg

kamiya9kmq.jpg

.la1n

This would be glorious but iv'e been teased too many times. I would also love a sequel to Vanquish but I know it will never happen :(

Emitan

Motorcycle stages would have been cooler if the left stick wasn't the accelerator, they ran above 5 FPS, and your own character didn't block half the screen. Space Harrier stage was awful because it used inverted controls but you didn't actually feel like you were controlling something that's moving in the air so the controls felt reversed.

StuBurns

Banned
I imagine after Vanquish they'd be putting actual effort into the PS3 version this time.

Yes, I know they didn't do it internally.

Alx

Wario64 said:
I don't trust this guy. Just look at his face.

http://www.abload.de/img/kamiya9kmq.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So true...
[URL=http://pix.ie/alx77/2514968][IMG]http://photos3.pix.ie/B6/1F/B61FD8E41B2949779AEEE060D9A88ECA-0000315895-0002514968-00320L-4B1E45C1D6C64B1DA6394BE2E9D521DD.jpg[/URL]

Momo

Banned
I love you too weeaboo chan *blush*

Bayonetta is my most beloved game this gen, I'm hoping platinum can make it a semi regular thing. (In between new concepts and maybe give Vanquish another go the game was amazing)

EDIT: I hate you Alx D:

Ezalc

.la1n said:
This would be glorious but iv'e been teased too many times. I would also love a sequel to Vanquish but I know it will never happen :(

Wasn't Mikami the one that made Vanquish?

TreIII

Smision said:
Save us Platinum Games. Capcom and Team Ninja Dog abandoned people who like good games

I have every faith that between Kamiya & PlatinumGames, as well as Itagaki and the REAL Team Ninja at Valhalla, the two forefathers of the stylish action game will be able to save us from what Capcom and Tecmo have done to their former franchises. :lol

Anyway, Kamiya also gave a cryptic smile to a tweet earlier today for someone who questioned if he was going to be at TGS this year. SOMETHING is going down, and we'll just have to wait a few more hours to see what...

ShockingAlberto said:
It would line up nicely with those other rumors.

...I hope this isn't a Vita title.

this is one of those games that would make me buy the thing day 1. even if it were just a ps3 version port.

StuBurns said:
Devil's Third doesn't interest me at all, nor does Ninja Gaiden 3 or DmC. It's all on Bayo 2 to deliver.

Why bring up Devil's Third? That's a 3rd person shooter, right? Itagaki looks like he might be bailing out of his old war with Kamiya.

Momo

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
It would line up nicely with those other rumors.

...I hope this isn't a Vita title.
I certainly don't think even if it does come to Vita it will be an exclusive. Vita/PS3/360 sounds just right.

Takao

Banned
KingDizzi said:
Announced for Vita and 3DS during this weeks Famitsu

Do it for the lulz Kamiya

this could happen

famitsu's next 3 issues (including the one that should leak tonight) will have vita game reveals

StuBurns

Banned
Green Scar said:
Why bring up Devil's Third? That's a 3rd person shooter, right? Itagaki looks like he might be bailing out of his old war with Kamiya.
TreIII brought it up, not me. And not exclusively, no.

Coxy

_dementia said:
Capcom owns the IP though :/

so cal it Angel Arms or Devil Fist or something no-one should give a shit about the brand name if they get to enjoy a new iteration of the game

StuBurns

Banned
Platinum can make games for Capcom. Mikami has a studio funded by Beths now, he can't do the dirty with another publisher.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I'd kill for a new bayonetta or somekind of spiritual successor.

KILL I tell ya.

Ezalc

StuBurns said:
Platinum can make games for Capcom. Mikami has a studio funded by Beths now, he can't do the dirty with another publisher.

I don't want Capcom's grubby hands anywhere near my Platinum Games.

TreIII

Ezalc said:
Don't remind me... I still have hope that one day Platinum Games will buy the Okami, VJ and God Hand IPs from Crapcom. I BELIEVE!

Capcom will just as soon as fold completely and/or be dragged into hell itself, before it would even relish the notion of giving somebody else a chance to make money off of something they own! :lol

And it's sad, especially for the case of something like Viewtiful Joe and Breath of Fire, which Capcom will likely NEVER EVER return to...

Top Bottom