• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamiya Teases Bayonetta 2 News This Week, Inaba Says You Were Trolled

duckroll

https://twitter.com/#!/PG_kamiya/status/108514214934622208

Kamiya seems to be teasing that there will be Bayonetta 2 news in this week's game magazines.

What does
今週の…ゲーム雑誌で… RT @into_the_soup: @PG_kamiya ベヨネッタ2まだなんですかー??

mean?

Bayonetta 2?

The-Lords-of-Flatbush-rnd2.gif

will probably pick it up for 360 again.

duckroll

Sho_Nuff82 said:
I think people are wondering if your post is an exact quote of the text in question, and not an inference.

It's a tweet. He just goes "This week... game magazines..." in reply to someone asking "where is Bayonetta 2?!". Not much to translate. :p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My throbbing member aches for more Mistress of Pain.

Emitan

I played through all of Bayonetta last week for the first time. Please be making a sequel.

Please make the PS3 version good this time. The last few chapters of the game were in permanent Witch Time.

Grisby

"As long as there's music I'll keep on dancing."

Can't wait. Bayonetta is one of the top games this gen, by far.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
duckroll said:
It's a tweet. He just goes "This week... game magazines..." in reply to someone asking "where is Bayonetta 2?!". Not much to translate. :p

You're losing the subtle nuance of his Japanese. I demand a より良い translation!

Pein

Banned
KingDizzi said:
Announced for Vita and 3DS during this weeks Famitsu

Do it for the lulz Kamiya
Bayonetta on vita sounds cool to me. I already know I'm in the minority on that sentiment.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh my GOD if true

duckroll said:
It's possible that this week's game magazines will be announcing a different project that would explain why he isn't doing Bayonetta 2 and that would be an equally valid answer to the question, right?

duckroll

badcrumble said:
It's possible that this week's game magazines will be announcing a different project that would explain why he isn't doing Bayonetta 2 and that would be an equally valid answer to the question, right?

Sure. It's possible there's an interview in this week's Famitsu that Kamiya is making a toilet simulation with realistic ass wiping physics instead of Bayonetta 2. We'll find out tomorrow I guess. :p

Zeliard

duckroll said:
Sure. It's possible there's an interview in this week's Famitsu that Kamiya is making a toilet simulation with realistic ass wiping physics instead of Bayonetta 2. We'll find out tomorrow I guess. :p

Day one.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I've been through this before... it was a budget re-release or something. Please... not again, my heart!!!!

Top Bottom