• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamiya wants to unveil his next game this year.

Riposte

I see a lot of Platinum Games worship, but not a lot of Platinum Games sales.

Step it up!

Platinum Games, Yakuza series, and occasionally stuff like Twisted Metal I will always buy on day one, because you really are voting with your dollar. I have a twisted logic that I run through my head: "If I buy this game, ten other people will muster the will".

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Platinum Games, Yakuza series, and occasionally stuff like Twisted Metal I will always buy on day one, because you really are voting with your dollar. I have a twisted logic that I run through my head: "If I buy this game, ten other people will muster the will".

I'm one so maybe that works

(well not for twisted metal)

Gotta support the guys that are keeping me interested in console gaming. Even if no one else does

I did the same thing for Rayman Origins!

It sold 50,000 copies :/

Top Bottom