• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kangaroos levelling up, sleeper hold unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetwired

2 Kangaroos go at it, one barely survives

welcometooz.jpg

I've seen two male deer fight before. It's kinda like this, but you really really have to get about 40 meters away or they'll blood sport ya. "YooarNEX"

EDIT: I guess the kangaroo kinda did bloodsport the cameraman, lol

Rezbit

Yeah, don't fuck with Kangaroos. They're crafty fuckers, there's always stories about them drowning other animals at water holes by holding them underwater. These are just greys too, a big red would eviscerate a human in one swipe with those back legs.

Yeah, don't fuck with Kangaroos. They're crafty fuckers, there's always stories about them drowning other animals at water holes by holding them underwater. These are just greys too, a big red would eviscerate a human in one swipe with those back legs.

Vids?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
So...who's gonna organise the match between Bob Backlund vs a kangaroo? TNA, maybe. They're desperate for anything, nowadays.

Mondy

Banned
Aussie here, just so you all know I know what I'm talking about.

Even here in our big cities, it is very common for whole floaks of Kangaroos to graze metres away from major human establishments. We virtually coexist with them in a weird sort of way. No, not the big red boomers that look like they're on steroids, nor do we ride them to work although such a concept is indeed awesome. These are average sized, common as rodents Greys.

Advice for tourists: There is only one scenario available in the whole country where you can safely approach a Kangaroo without fear of being crunched, and that's at Australia Zoo.

96.jpg

Yeah....That's an adolescent Red Kangaroo and those dudes are having a rest in the shade practically snuggling it. They're almost certainly being closely monitored by nearby Zoo staff though so don't think you can strap on the boxing gloves and go 3 rounds like some sort of massive cock. Treat it with respect and it has no reason not to afford you the same courtesy. These guys don't fuck around.

Ah yes, the dreaded sleeper hold.
I remember when me and my sister used to watch wrestling and then would try this out on each other, lol. Probably lucky we don't have brain damage.
Or do we?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I should also mention that when I was about 4 or 5, I actually kicked a kangaroo in its rear end (what? I was young a reckless). Now, upon learning this news, I fear for my life.

I just realized, whenever you see stuff about Furries, not a whole lot of people reppin' the kangaroo. Wonder why that is. Lot of foxes, cats, bears, dogs, etc. Do Australian furries dress up as kangaroos a lot?

Alric

Between that and Cassowarys i'll never go to Australia. Both can swim, both are over 6 feet and both just love to kill all humans.

CTLance

Made me think of this for some reason.

And you don't fuck with 'roos. One good kick and your bowels are spilling. The clawed muscular arms are the lesser problem.

Mondy

Banned
I just realized, whenever you see stuff about Furries, not a whole lot of people reppin' the kangaroo. Wonder why that is. Lot of foxes, cats, bears, dogs, etc. Do Australian furries dress up as kangaroos a lot?

No, Aussie furries are too busy bro hoofing like the rest of them.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Listen up mates, I would fuck up any kangaroo. I'd punch the shit out of its stupid neck.Thanks for listening blokes and mates.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Made me think of this for some reason.

And you don't fuck with 'roos. One good kick and your bowels are spilling. The clawed muscular arms are the lesser problem.
Why doesn't that bird peck at the roo? Peck it's legs or asshole instead of flopping around like a uncontrollable erection, mate.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
That was a better fight than Maia vs. Shields anyways.

Same quality of striking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom