• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnet

Shrek about to offer him 53mil, watch.

KTT thread talking about Kickstarting Ye's debt
3w2MWDX.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maybe he's going to finally reveal he's part of the Illuminati and oust all the other members on live TV

How can he be $53 million in debt? I mean, I knew fashion was a venture for him but I didn't know it was THAT unprofitable. His music's sold well, GOOD Music is doing well of Big Sean and John Legend, and the Yeezy's sold really well. I thought his net worth was $150 million too.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
How can he be $53 million in debt? I mean, I knew fashion was a venture for him but I didn't know it was THAT unprofitable. His music's sold well, GOOD Music is doing well of Big Sean and John Legend, and the Yeezy's sold really well. I thought his net worth was $150 million too.

It doesn't necessarily mean he's broke though.

Jay-Hova

Banned
Can someone tell me when Kanye became this religious?
I mean he's always been religious but I remember some fairly more interesting and grounded religious quotes from him.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sometimes he cares about grammar and other times he doesn't.

I bought a ticket to the theatre, a hoodie and preordered the album.

WE GON BE ALRIGHT

It's $80m and some change. In a few years Kim will pass him, she's at like $60m

Obscene, idiotic spending. He's said before that he has been funding his fashion goals and tried to purchases factories. Kanye's manic impulses make him a brilliant artist, but such behavior has also made him a terrible business man.

There's a reason their marriage prenup agreement ensures he cannot access Kardashian assets.

Personality vs artistry.

Most can separate the 2; if anything it's the cult of Kanye types who can't separate their love of his artistry and his personality.

I mean we have mods on a forum that bans gender based insults writing a 5 paragraph essay on the line "I made that bitch famous."

I mean, I'd still ban Kanye for a week if he made an account here and directly called someone a bitch. I might PM him and ask him to release Mama's Boyfriend too, but still.

solarus

Kanyes in debt?

how?
Fashion. I remember reading the APC founder saying he was 30 mill in debt launching his failed women fashion line and that was ages ago, so now the debt is even bigger. I admire ye for his passion to pursue his dreams tho, hope he pays it all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom