• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Kaz Hirai takes the ice bucket challenge .

Thorgal

Jan 23, 2013
wherever i hang my controller
I thought this deserved it's own thread

You might remember a few days ago when Ken Kutaragi took the Ice bucket challenge and challenged Kaz Hirai . thread

Kaz Hirai accepted the challenge !

From the old thread :

Lock if old .

TheHall

Mar 14, 2014
That employee is like "I can't fucking believe this is happening! I need to call mom"

silvermember

Banned
Feb 16, 2014
Employee goes, "fuck there goes my promotion".

added: like someone said above, I did not see any ice either.

Alienous

Jan 20, 2013
Probably lukewarm water, seriously, were was the ICE? Been seeing this tons lately, people just poor water over themselves, that's not the ICE bucket challenge...

Well, there's no water in 'Ice Bucket Challenge'.

It could be a bucket full of only ice.

Or the challenge being to sculpt a bucket made of ice.

rtcn63

Aug 14, 2013
Wow! But wow what? I don't speak Japanese subtitle person. Way to let humanity down.

Fisty

Jun 26, 2014
Seriously this guy needs to make his triumphant return to E3 next year. The Playstation brand hasnt been this strong in almost a decade, and hes been making some great moves for the company as a whole. I love Shu, but Kaz is frickin Playstation.

#RidgeRacer2015

Sidewinder

Jun 10, 2009
More like the water (possibly at room temperature) bucket challenge.

Or maybe he let the ice cubes melt, to make it even colder, not like these other dudes who put a hundred cubes in warm water and directly pour the bucket over their heads!!1

Nobody doubts the Kaz.