• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keeping up with the Kardashians is ending in 2021

iconmaster

Banned
"We are dismayed to report that, despite a generous opportunity extending more than a decade, not a single American has proven willing or able to keep up with us. In light of this disappointing result, we have decided further extensions can serve no purpose. May God have mercy on your souls."

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
whatever-gif-9603576.gif

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Good! Worthless show! It's about time!

I met Kim and partied with her and her entourage in South Beach after she did the cover for our magazine's second issue... It was our launch party. But it was a great weekend! The Good Life Weekend! She was super nice. Kourtney... Wasn't as personable. On her blackberry the entire time the first night.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Good! Worthless show! It's about time!

I met Kim and partied with her and her entourage in South Beach after she did the cover for our magazine's second issue... It was our launch party. But it was a great weekend! The Good Life Weekend! She was super nice. Kourtney... Wasn't as personable. On her blackberry the entire time the first night.

always thought kourtney was the prettiest, then kim and then khloe

edit:

actually never cared for khloe count her out the ranking

Last edited:

GymWolf

End of an era.
No, they are still online

Amory

I mean she's going to be a high powered lawyer by then right?
There's only so many hours in a day.

trikster40

Dammit. If it had ended in 2020, we’d have a shot at turning this year around. Oh well, at least 2021 will have one positive thing going for it.

Top Bottom