• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 exclusive Gameplay

faisalasif

I'm really excited to get my hand on some exclusive Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 Gameplay running at 4K 60fps. These are some b-roll / Short footage that is provided by Ember Lab. So I combined and made a gameplay. I got an chance to play Kena at Tribeca Games . I record some gameplay but I was not allowed to upload these gameplay so Ember Lab provided me this gameplay which look so beautiful

Kena: Bridge of Spirits PS5 4k 60FPS Gameplay

Kangx

Oh shit. Look at the 60 fps. Beautiful game. This is why E3 suck. It got bury from all the big games. Sony should have do a State of play after E3 instead of this. This game deserves it.

Great Hair

Banned
Looking forward to this game on PC. Wil be playing in 6 months once its 20$
I'll catch it for cheap on the next Epic sale.
Thanks Share GIF

...two useless posts in a thread about the PS5 version, completely missing the target, topic. At least we now know, how you feel about it.
How Are You Doing GIF

Entroyp

Oh shit. Look at the 60 fps. Beautiful game. This is why E3 suck. It got bury from all the big games. Sony should have do a State of play after E3 instead of this. This game deserves it.
We will probably get a state of play for this game when closer to release.

Entroyp

Thanks Share GIF

...two useless posts in a thread about the PS5 version, completely missing the target, topic. At least we now know, how you feel about it.
How Are You Doing GIF
That’s why RE 8 bombed on PC I think. Only the tittie moders bought it full price.

Last edited:

DonF

The game looks fantastic. Rooting for it! Hope they fix what looks like frame pacing issues. Uncanny what they've achieved.

Thanks Share GIF

How Are You Doing GIF
There is no PC footage anywhere since PS has marketing. It's the same game on PC. Thank you for complaining about useless posts with a useless post.
Sure muffin.
You point me to one that's not. I'd love to play something new, but they don't exist.

Top Bottom