• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

kermit.gif: Dragon Quest Press Event in Japan [DQIX = 28/3, 5980yen, DQX = Wii]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teknoman said:
What Dragon Quest monster?
Battle Load. It's a game where you try to stop yourself from

15n9ac7.gif

I am going to move to Japan and I am going to go around the country and I am going to TEACH THESE ASSHOLES TO LIVEBLOG PROPERLY

Mario & Dragon Quest at the Olympic Games...oh wait...nah wut am I thinkin?

I'm not a DQ fan, I don't get all the hype for it though, someone please learn me it thanks

Geek

Ninny Prancer
Kobun Heat said:
I am going to move to Japan and I am going to go around the country and I am going to TEACH THESE ASSHOLES TO LIVEBLOG PROPERLY

It's considered rude to update too quickly.

donny2112

MidnightScott said:
I'm not a DQ fan, I don't get all the hype for it though, someone please learn me it thanks

* Biggest non-Pokemon game in Japan.
* Only goes to the system with the largest install base.
* Urban legend that Japan passed a law that Dragon Quest games couldn't be released on a weekday due to the number of people that would call in "sick" that day.

Zoe

3/28 5980 yen

Next week's Jump (the one that leaks this week) will have the cover

More info in V Jump

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
2008/12/1014: 13
Moat well Yuji using DSi really, starting the public demonstration of multiple play with 4 people. Going outside the building, [kiyara] of the girl Miyake's [kiyara]. “Well it is! Me “[miyake]” this time the nine it is to be, with the kind of feeling where the [tsu] to do the [bo] it is to receive it is possible in the [yo]”, by your in profile comment setting possibility.

2008/12/1014: 22
2009 March 28th (Saturday), as for desired retail price including tax 5980 Yen. Next week with weekly boy jump of sale package illustration announcement. Furthermore successively with V jump information announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom