• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kero Blaster |OT| A Frog for all Seasons (from Cave Story creator 'Pixel' Amaya)

daydream

Banned
oh man, that's great news!

so maybe they've been holding off on a steam release to eventually put the full 'kero blaster+' or whatever on there?

dock

Hi! A couple of Kero Blaster questions:

I just redownloaded this from the Playism site, but I see it still has the annoying grey borders on fullscreen in 1080p resolution. Has this been fixed in the Steam version?

As a customer from Playism did I get a Steam code for this?

This is out on PS4 now, y'all.

Bought it almost entirely based on the goodwill from Cave Story, didn't know much going in. I played a few levels and can't help but feel a tad underwhelmed at its simplicity, but it's good and and I'm liking it. It has that Pixel charm to it I haven't seen since his first game, I only wished after all these years he made something that matched the scope and flair of Cave Story. This is cool anyway! Worth playing, it's supposed to get hard later anyway which I'm excited for

Got this on PS4 last week. It's the perfect platform shooter to relax and chill out with, looks and plays great with excellent controls, ambient music and all the atmosphere and charming personality you'd expect from one of Pixel's games. I'm glad it's no longer mobile only, playing it with a PS4 controller in 1080p just feels sooooo good.

Top Bottom