• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KH3 the last 100 days

RPGCrazied

Which I actually like because I like the art on the normal case. The steelbook is kinda meh. I like art better than designs.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Which I actually like because I like the art on the normal case. The steelbook is kinda meh. I like art better than designs.
They could have done same thing as Ni no Kuni 2 did with its steelbook.
36321227486_ae8b59ea71_b.jpg

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I also want to play KH3 as soon as possible but I'm buying the physical version because I just love the cover arts in KH series.

I still have my Collector's Edition on the way. I just haven't seen anything about it being shipped yet. Also I am impatient.

Geki-D

Banned
They did a weird thing with the deluxe edition steel box.. Instead of. Getting the game in the steel box, you get a empty steel box AND the normal game.. Now I love the cover way to much to throw away the normal game box so it sits empty next to the steel box... Still weird to look at at times.
They could have put the pre order DLC in there too. It's pretty much 20 more for a pin and an artbook with no bonuses to the game. It might have costed them less if they didn't ship 2 boxes in there.

Akuza89

They did a weird thing with the deluxe edition steel box.. Instead of. Getting the game in the steel box, you get a empty steel box AND the normal game.. Now I love the cover way to much to throw away the normal game box so it sits empty next to the steel box... Still weird to look at at times.

To be honest most steel books were known for cracking the discs... So they don't ship them in them anymore.

I have a few that come as like a bonus item, but I never use them, they're nice, but they would stick out like a sore thumb on my shelf of games.

Also, my delivery driver is out with my copy of KH3!!

HotPocket69

Banned
After seeing that Tim Rogers vid (dude is the only redeeming thing about Kotaku) I kinda wanna get this tomorrow just to see how fucking weird it is.

The Twin Peaks comparison also has me intrigued :messenger_tears_of_joy:

After seeing that Tim Rogers vid (dude is the only redeeming thing about Kotaku) I kinda wanna get this tomorrow just to see how fucking weird it is.

The Twin Peaks comparison also has me intrigued :messenger_tears_of_joy:

so youre only interested in one dumb review of a stupid anime game series. okay cool. all that tells me is that you were going to get this game no matter what anyways and are just trying to say and see some dumb things people say before hand so you can come to the forum and say something you kind of find funny or witty but it isnt in any way shape or form and is more in line with some bad chuckle humor that someone in some comments will find amusing. dont act like kingdom hearts is some weird thing you just found out about. its a fucking long ass series. a shitty one. and you knew all about it.

HotPocket69

Banned
so youre only interested in one dumb review of a stupid anime game series. okay cool. all that tells me is that you were going to get this game no matter what anyways and are just trying to say and see some dumb things people say before hand so you can come to the forum and say something you kind of find funny or witty but it isnt in any way shape or form and is more in line with some bad chuckle humor that someone in some comments will find amusing. dont act like kingdom hearts is some weird thing you just found out about. its a fucking long ass series. a shitty one. and you knew all about it.

You alright?

bigedole

Also a pretty good recap of the story so far. Laughed so much with this.

Thanks for sharing this, entertaining and a good refresher of all the craziness leading into tonight! Has anyone heard if 3 actually concludes the story or is it just a big giant TBC?

Oh word? Dont act like kingdom hearts is some weird thing you just decided to hate. Its a fucking long ass series. A shitty one. And you love it.

welp like i predicted. bad forum chuckle humor because he couldnt think of anything else to say. buy kingdom hearts 3. youll love it

the marge simpsons in straight jackets are all telling you to GET. THIS. GAME. NOW.

"buy kingdom hearts homie mmmmmmmmmm"

Last edited:

zwiggelbig

Just went to the store 7 miles away. Forgot wallet. Went back. Bank account in the red due to something. Standing in the shore asked gf to lend me money. She hit her limit. Asked a friend to send the rest. Finallu was able to buy it haha. Cant wait! Starting it now. Is the first cutscene pure fan service?

HotPocket69

Banned
Just went to the store 7 miles away. Forgot wallet. Went back. Bank account in the red due to something. Standing in the shore asked gf to lend me money. She hit her limit. Asked a friend to send the rest..

Pretty embarrassing. No shame huh?

Is your friend gonna have to spot you food for the week too?

The hardcore Kingdom Hearts fanbase :messenger_neutral:

Verdanth

Man, started playing, I'm on the first world, and all I've gotta say is this: this game is a declaration of love. As a KH fan, it's truly fantastic what they've done. The first world already conquered me.

Can't wait to see what they've done on the other ones.

Wunray

Less than1 more hour till it's time to retire this thread. The past 100 days flew right by it was kinda fun though. Would like to thank my co-pilot for pulling through with the other posts as well, and also everyone else who participated in the thread. Enjoy the game guys we have been waiting for it for about 15 years.

bigedole

Today, to celebrate Kingdom Hearts 3's Day One, I will listen to something extremely epic :messenger_smiling_hearts:

So much better than the version they used in game!

I'm on central time and have to get to sleep by midnight since I wake up at 5:40 every morning, so I only got to watch the 5 recap videos and play until you land on the first world, stopped right there. I couldn't even tell if the game saved but it did hehe. So excited to finally jump in for real tonight!

Edit: Watching that video led me to look for an orchestral version of Face my Fears and I thought this was better than the Skrillex one from the game too:

Last edited:

Renae

Hi guys, any impressions by someone who never played the other KH ? I just read a summary of the entire story and i'm hesitating

Top Bottom