• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KH3 the last 100 days

Wunray

Day 44
kingdom-hearts-2-novel.jpg

SE can avoid entire problem if they just released the game early at end of December or January 1st. Come on Nomura!!!

Edit: Also, AVOID GOOGLE AT ALL COST, ITS NO LONGER SAFE!!!
You got spoiled?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
You got spoiled?
Almost, it was only glance but it seems there is screenshot of I can assume beginning of the game. So yeah google is no longer safe.

It wouldn't be so bad if those people who got early copy just keep it to themselves but no, they just have to spread it in every social media just because.

Last edited:

Wunray

Almost, it was only glance but it seems there is screenshot of I can assume beginning of the game. So yeah google is no longer safe.

It wouldn't be so bad if those people who got early copy just keep it to themselves but no, they just have to spread it in every social media just because.
Reminds me of the time a store near me broke ff15 street date and I got it like 2 weeks in advance......the next month and a half is gonna be rough.

Akuza89

Is it not possible for microsoft to see who is already playing this game on their console?

I don't see why not, but as square said in the statement, they wouldn't get access to the complete story anyway as it needs an update so it has everything.

Square could request something from Microsoft though I believe yes.

Danjin44

So...I’m curious, what difficult you guys planing to play for your first time? I’m mostly going either with proud mode or if is available I go with critical.

Wunray

So...I’m curious, what difficult you guys planing to play for your first time? I’m mostly going either with proud mode or if is available I go with critical.
Normal then hardest difficulty, hopefully there is a new game plus.

Moses85

Uh oh... someone got their mits on the game early... don't worry no spoilers...

How the hell!?!
Reminds me a little bit to the Killer7 story. Killer7 was available month before its offical release in the www

But that the disc Version is already stored at the wholesalers warehouse... so early!? Crazy

Wunray

Guys if you want to reduce the risk of spoilers on youtubes and the internets use the google chrome exstention Unspoiler (mind you it doesnt get ride of thumb nails but it does get rid of video title, you know ignorance is bliss)

I'm going proud mode on first play through. I always felt KH games were quite easy, and honestly sora's AoE is massive in this game. I don't want it to be too easy. Critical mode on second play through and I'll probably put on Japanese voices on my 2nd run if the game comes with dual audio.

Danjin44

Day 43

New trailer people! This is not a drill!

Agh! I need it now!!​

I promised myself not to watch another trailer but god damn I couldn't stop myself. but after watching the trailer.......
giphy.gif

The wait is going to be soooo fucking painful after watching this. Thank you for that Akuza89 Akuza89 .:messenger_loudly_crying:

Danjin44

I liked what young Xehanort said to Sora in last trailer.
“There is no saving you”
Is this from the mobile game? Are they celebrating the release of KH3? I only played the mobile game (Kingdom Hearts χ ) for the first couple days after it released. I wasn't set on buying medals. This is a nice wallpaper.
I think so. I also really like this picture, it really feels like they are celebrating KH3.

Akuza89

Just been thinking... anyone getting the ps4 pro special edition?

KH3-ps4pro.jpg

I would love to, but I don't have the money.... and I don't see the point in upgrading yet haha

Danjin44

Just been thinking... anyone getting the ps4 pro special edition?

KH3-ps4pro.jpg

I would love to, but I don't have the money.... and I don't see the point in upgrading yet haha
Well I already have Pro and even if I want it this I heard it already been sold out. I personally wish we got better collector's edition, the Deluxe edition we are getting isn't all that impressive. But then again if it was impressive collectors edition then it would have been SE store exclusive.:messenger_frowning_

Last edited:

Wunray

If I had an early copy I would drop mad unmarked spoilers and go down in a blaze of glory.

This waiting is suffering to an unknown degree, the wait for BoTW doesn't even compare

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
Japanese TV ad:

Not much to it, just a bunch of clips from the trailers, mostly the last one.

Last edited:

Wunray

Wew lads in 1 more week we will be a month out from launch guys. Hype is at max and somehow it is still rising,

Wunray

I have an exam to take a week after launch so I wont be getting much time to play but oh boy when that is done with......

Hinedorf

Banned
Having only ever played KH 1, I watched 2 different 40 minute videos to catch up but feel more confused than ever.

I would say the original story was fantastic and what it's become is something that has put me on the fence whether I'd even be interested to proceed. Is there an expectation the story is going to be totally convoluted but the game play style itself is just fun? I like the original game based on the lighthearted Disney feel but everything that follows seems far away from that.

For anybody who knows on the PS4 KH - The story so far, if I did want to take on all the backstory prior to KH3, how much time consumption am I talking to get through it all?

Danjin44

Having only ever played KH 1, I watched 2 different 40 minute videos to catch up but feel more confused than ever.

I would say the original story was fantastic and what it's become is something that has put me on the fence whether I'd even be interested to proceed. Is there an expectation the story is going to be totally convoluted but the game play style itself is just fun? I like the original game based on the lighthearted Disney feel but everything that follows seems far away from that.

For anybody who knows on the PS4 KH - The story so far, if I did want to take on all the backstory prior to KH3, how much time consumption am I talking to get through it all?
To me KH stories are convoluted but still very fun and I honestly never found the story as confusing. All I did was played the games as it got released and I perfectly understood the story.

KH3 is sequel to Dream Drop Distance rather than KH2. Same way KH2 is direct sequel to Chain of Memories rather than original KH. So if you didn’t played other games then you are going to confused about what’s going with KH3 story.

KH games aren’t really that long if you don’t bother with secret bosses and Ultima Keyblade. But I’m still not how long it will take to get through all the games but KH3 is coming at end of Jan, so you should still have time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom