• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Kickstarter] Trüberbrook

Fuz

Banned
EWkWfBC.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unNPxeHq-fo

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1995524156/truberbrook-a-nerd-saves-the-world

I dunno, it looks absolutely incredible.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Their environment creation technique is fascinating. Would be cool if someone used something similar for other style games. Though that would likely not be possible due to scope.

A top down game could work with tiling I imagine.

pcostabel

Gold Member
Last day! Looks like they won't make the additional chapter stretch goal :(

€ 194,220 pledged of € 80,000 goal
4,953 backers
16 hours to go

9Gj8iyxyjdCw2kOh3aumMwTg5Mj4kj_pwBsfnzRcFfS3Kff1CWYSROO-dwyvEjqZrAUdecSPa0sc65YY3b-V=w1397-h992

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Their environment creation technique is fascinating. Would be cool if someone used something similar for other style games. Though that would likely not be possible due to scope.

A top down game could work with tiling I imagine.
RE Engine does something similar with RE2 Remake, RE7 and DMC V.

It not only looks fantastic, it's supposedly also saving them time and money. They make real life props and apply real life make-up and prostethics to actors and then scan it all in.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
One of my dreams created.

I've always wanted to see the Stop Motion technique in a videogame, until now the goal was met.

20cent

Banned
Wow, completely missed this, I was about to back it after watching the video....
Knowing that the game is so close to be released now; I can't decide on which platform I should get it

meirl

Banned
Phew! I was watching the video the first time a few minutes ago and thought: „damn that looks incredible but It will take so much time until I can play this“.
But now I’ve seen that someone digged and out threat out, so I can play it on switch very soon. Nice.

Top Bottom