• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kiersey Clemons to Star in 'The Flash' Movie

ManaByte

Gold Member

Kiersey Clemons has closed a deal to star opposite Ezra Miller in Warner Bros.' DC movie The Flash.

The actress will reprise her role as Iris West, the romantic interest of Barry Allen, aka The Flash. Clemons portrayed the intrepid reporter West in Justice League but her role was cut by director Zack Snyder back in 2017 before he turned the film over to Joss Whedon. Snyder added her character back in recently for his upcoming cut, which debuts on HBO Max on March 18.

Michael Keaton — who is no stranger to the DC universe, having starred as the Caped Crusader in Tim Burton's Batman movies — will reprise the character for the film, which will begin shooting in London in April. The Flash, which is DC's latest stand-alone film, joining Wonder Woman and Aquaman, is scheduled to open on Nov. 4, 2022.

justice-league-snyder-cut-barry-allen-exra-miller-iris-west-kiersey-clemmons.jpg

DESTROYA

A Flash movie interests me but not with Ezra Miller , he was by far the worst part of the JL movie and that’s saying a lot.
Actress is cute

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This is going to be some gimmicky shit, isn’t it?

I‘m all for some full blown multiverse Crisis style action, but this project just seems like a cobbled together attempt to straighten out the shitpile that the DC universe is, rather than something being done for purely creative reasons.

ManaByte

Gold Member
This is going to be some gimmicky shit, isn’t it?

I‘m all for some full blown multiverse Crisis style action, but this project just seems like a cobbled together attempt to straighten out the shitpile that the DC universe is, rather than something being done for purely creative reasons.

They've been working on the movie for YEARS.

Top Bottom