• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill Game by Arc System

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Also on the site saw a DAYUM piece of pre-order artwork for the game....
latest
Is that the Bayonetta: When Your Hair-apparel Magic Fizzles edition? /confused

McCheese

Demo has like 20 minutes of unskippable cut scenes, Christ, kojima would be proud.

Gameplay was actually really fun, thankfully it runs at 60fps during combat and drops the faux 24 FPS cinematics shown in the trailers.

They censored Nonons naked outfit by the look of it, as in every scene the other 3-stars are in theirs, she is just in a regular bikini thing. Really want to know if this goes full in on the nudity play-on-words stuff before I preorder it, as that mix of risque and silly made the anime for me.

But yup, this isn't shit. Phew.

mcz117chief

Just played the demo and I really like the speed and animations. Now the question remains whether to get it on PS4 or Switchereeno.

Last edited:
Just played the demo and I really like the speed and animations. Now the question remains whether to get it on PS4 or Switchereeno.
Well both have pretty similar performance according to tests, Switch does drop a bit more though obviously. Although if you play to play online, I can't speak for Switch but PS4 has pretty solid online.

Shaqazooloo

Played the demo recently, gameplay was decent and story cutscenes were really well done. I'll have to pick it up later when Fire Emblem isn't my entire life.

mcz117chief

Well both have pretty similar performance according to tests, Switch does drop a bit more though obviously. Although if you play to play online, I can't speak for Switch but PS4 has pretty solid online.
I never play fighting games online, way too frustrating with mostly really bad netcodes. I only play PvE or couch PvP.

I never play fighting games online, way too frustrating with mostly really bad netcodes. I only play PvE or couch PvP.
Then you should be good with either version.

Although be warned the single player quality is a bit mixed. Also they really needed to use R2 and L2 for target switching and lock-on in the handicap and horde fights.

Last edited:

mcz117chief

Then you should be good with either version.

Although be warned the single player quality is a bit mixed. Also they really needed to use R2 and L2 for target switching and lock-on in the handicap and horde fights.

Well the obvious advantage of Switchereeno is the portability while the PS4 version has the advantage of better couch multiplayer. Decisions decisions. At this point I might just get both lol :D

Top Bottom