• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killing Floor 2 - new screens

IB3xsCk.jpg

rfVMCB4.jpg

1AzdjGU.jpg

KfO0TTa.jpg

ZctGvmh.jpg

34JgrHO.jpg

bJniu0G.jpg

QaCGlOn.jpg

buZ9vRA.jpg

j5fcHkk.jpg

JNoVicD.jpg

gJVsFAQ.jpg

TJTXYrE.jpg

4Sqvevo.jpg

Miker

It's weird (and good? I'm not sure) how polished this looks compared to the slipshod/ramshackle/hobbled together charm of Killing Floor 1.

My dosh is ready.

I just wish they don't do DLC weapons ever again. Going to the shop and seeing "DLC" really takes me out of the game.

bathsalts

The desaturated environments is an interesting look, really looking forward to this one, reigning champ of gunplay imo.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
This is one of the only games I really needed yesterday.

When can I give you loads of munnay in exchange for ripping and tearing, Tripwire?

boinx

Dems graphics are quite hugely improved from the first game which is a welcome upgrade. All though I'm kinda nervous how well my PC will run this when the game comes out.

Sophia

Every time I see Killing Floor 2 screenshots, I have the urge to reinstall the original because the gameplay and gunplay of it are that fantastic.

The graphics are pretty beautiful, so hopefully KF2 keeps the wonderful combat of the original. Hypeeeeeeee~!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Killing Floor 1 is my most played Steam game, buying this the moment it's available.

They say the game will be very easy to mod anything about it, and the gore system and destructible environments have me intrigued, along with new perks and enemies.

I like the look of the game, it's very stylistic grind-house, a very gritty and contrasted look that I feel fits the Killing Floor universe very well. Original game had a dirty look to it too.

So bloody and violent, I love it! More FPS games need to focus on making the killing feel satisfying.

I'll probably end up waiting a few months after release for the bugs to be crushed. I felt burned pretty bad with Red Orchestra 2, which I enjoyed once it was fixed.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
Ah, I'm glad to see Reverend Alberts will be making a return. Hopefully they give each character a unique voice actor and dialogue.

I'm so, so close to give into the temptation of forgoing my principles and buying this in early access. It will be a tough decision.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Ah, I'm glad to see Reverend Alberts will be making a return. Hopefully they give each character a unique voice actor and dialogue.

I'm so, so close to give into the temptation of forgoing my principles and buying this in early access. It will be a tough decision.
To be a bit of a tempter, the developers have proven themselves I think in showing they will work at, continuously update and improve with community feedback, and deliver a fine product, if you liked the original can you resist the allure of improvements being presented for the sequel and whole new floors to kill on and it's immensely satisfying gunplay?

sleepykyo

Dems graphics are quite hugely improved from the first game which is a welcome upgrade. All though I'm kinda nervous how well my PC will run this when the game comes out.

Ditto. I'm hoping it scales down well so I can play it at at native resolution and 60fps.

was red orchestra 2 ever fixed up?

i dont know what was broken about it but i remember people being pretty pissed off at it at some point

El Odio

Banned
I forgot this was coming. I can't wait. The original is one of my favorite time sinks. Has a nice community to boot too.

therapist

was red orchestra 2 ever fixed up?

i dont know what was broken about it but i remember people being pretty pissed off at it at some point

It was fixed a long time ago , i think it was lag related . its been great for a long time.

As for KF2 , day zero for me - also worried how it will run , but if it doesnt run great im almost due to upgrade my VC anyways (GTX 660 2 years now)

Top Bottom