• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 BETA invites For Europe sent out! (stop begging for keys, you dirty ponces

KZObsessed

Just got my email, check yours Europeans!

Suit up guys, Rico says "it's time to die!"

RicoTimetoDie.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: All gameplay discussion/impressions must be done via the Killzone 2 Beta forums and not here or any other message board :)

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
I was so surprised when I just checked my e-mail.

16% ^^

PSN: BIGTAKEOVER
Connection: shitty

I'll probably dip my toe in the water and go back to LBP before that one ends anyway.

Slamo

HOLY SHIT!!!! FUCK!!!11! SWEET MARY!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one hundred and eleven!!!

No45

Was there a registration process for this, or are SCEE sending them out randomly? Not that I should care, Sony seem to hate me as far as betas are concerned. :(

Linkified

Newsflash sony make it a Beta a public open beta. I hate this all these betas. Microsoft had it right with Halo 3 beta though.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
No45 said:
Was there a registration process for this, or are SCEE sending them out randomly? Not that I should care, Sony seem to hate me as far as betas are concerned. :(

They love me :D .

Got into LBP, R2, SOCOM, MS2 demo and now this.:D

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Linkified said:
How much do you buy things off from PSN

COD4 map pack, R1 map pack (only one), PAIN, Everyday shooter. I have spent a lot of time online though

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
NinjaFridge said:
COD4 map pack, R1 map pack (only one), PAIN, Everyday shooter. I have spent a lot of time online though
That's the key, they look at your online activity. And I guess once you've been in a beta program it's smooth sailing, I got into Home and automatically got LBP and Killzone 2.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Nino said:
That's the key, they look at your online activity. And I guess once you've been in a beta program it's smooth sailing, I got into Home and automatically got LBP and Killzone 2.

Haven't got into HOME yet but there is still time.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
People who need codes list:

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy
fanboi
Full Recovery
Trevelyon
Lovely Salsa

Anybody else, just quote, remove the quote tags and add your name. ALL WELCOME.... i guess
OH FUCK OFF. If this thread goes the same way as the LBP one...

megateto

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy
fanboi
Full Recovery
Trevelyon
Lovely Salsa
megateto

Anybody else, just quote, remove the quote tags and add your name. ALL WELCOME.... i guess

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Sony exclusive fans. When it comes to betas, you all tend to shit upon the threads dedicated to them somehow.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy
fanboi
Full Recovery
Trevelyon
Lovely Salsa
°°ToMmY°°
megateto

Trevelyon

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy
fanboi
Full Recovery
Trevelyon
Lovely Salsa

Oh lord! :lol

What about sharing the beta? The LBP stuff started to come correct after that 24 hr lockout thing.

Wurm

Banned
what sites are you regged on? im on PSU/us.playstation with my psn and then also reg'd my PS3 on eu.playstation the other day. havent had home LBP or any invites from Sony ever.

leehom

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy
fanboi
Full Recovery
Trevelyon
Lovely Salsa
megateto
LEEHOM

Guled

°°ToMmY°° said:

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy
fanboi
Full Recovery
Trevelyon
Lovely Salsa
°°ToMmY°°

stop it with the big lists, don't ruin this thread like the LBP one

f@luS

More than a member.
Holy shit, PS3 is insane right now
Resistance 2 , Killzone 2, Little big planet beta + wipeout

awesome

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Tempy, what's in the beta? And how much can we talk about?

That thread although ugly, worked and many people who would not have gotten into the beta DID get in, so meh.
I hope everyone now realises that giving beggars codes just makes it worse for everyone.

Top Bottom